Starting 11 for next Saturday?

It'll be interesting to see what changes the new manager brings, what 11 do you think will start next Saturday against the bindippers?

----------------Fleming--------------

Lee-----Gregan-----Stam-------Jones

Smalley-----Maher-----Allott-----Taylor

-------Hughes------------Alessandra------

Post your starting predictions!

---------------- fleming -----------------

Lomax --- Gregan -- rubes --- jones

smalley --- maher -- allott --- taylor

---------- hughes ---- lewis

Fleming yes

Lomax yes

gregan no. He is a trouble maker get rid.. Stam if fit. not as good but slightly more pace.

Jones yes

Midfield spot on except I would say to allot if he goes missing in first half he wont be out in the second.

Hughes and lewis yes.

Fleming

Eardley - Greegs - Stam - DJ

Taylor - Maher - Lee - Smalley

Hughes - Lewis

Lee is the big change for me, Allott has done ok but he isn't at his best and I don't think there is much need for both Maher and Allott to play. Maher is undropable at the moment with his assists, so Allott is unfortunate to miss out. Lee is an intelligent player, moves well off the ball, very positive in his passing, can't see why we haven't looked to him sooner in that centre midfield. One of the few players we have who look ike they can open up a stubborn defence. Then Lewis in for Kabba upfront, for reasons i've stated a million times already.

Fleming

Eardley - Greegs - Stam - DJ

Taylor - Maher - Lee - Smalley

Hughes - Lewis

Lee is the big change for me, Allott has done ok but he isn't at his best and I don't think there is much need for both Maher and Allott to play. Maher is undropable at the moment with his assists, so Allott is unfortunate to miss out. Lee is an intelligent player, moves well off the ball, very positive in his passing, can't see why we haven't looked to him sooner in that centre midfield. One of the few players we have who look ike they can open up a stubborn defence. Then Lewis in for Kabba upfront, for reasons i've stated a million times already.

great shout,hope your right

The key here is:

Do you stick (broadly) with what we've got - and hope motivational skills make the difference?

Or do you go for wholesale changes?

I'm a believer that our players are good enough. If they really want it.

Fleming

Lee (if he really is a right back, otherwise Eardley, on express instructions not to play the 50 yard cross field diagonal pass)

Gregan

Hines

Jones

Allott

Maher (capt)

Smalley

Taylor

Alessandra

Hughes

Maybe changing captain now would be a change too far, but I think Maher could be the way forward, assuming he wants to stay next season.

Edited by opinions4u

It'll be interesting to see what changes the new manager brings, what 11 do you think will start next Saturday against the bindippers?

----------------Fleming--------------

Lee-----Gregan-----Stam-------Jones

Smalley-----Maher-----Allott-----Taylor

-------Hughes------------Alessandra------

Post your starting predictions!

cant see anything wrong there, and how about a new captain, MAHER.

I think Big Joe may try and make a Yard Dog out of Eardley.

Maybe Lee will play at fullback, which is what United considered him to be. :unsure:

don,t think they did stitch,he started there when he came into ressies due to injury but played majority in cm.wouldn,t mind him as fullback though