youtube video.

Came across a knobhead on this board before, who was sussed on his first post. Oh, it was you.

Good luck with a :censored: manager this season, crap signings and a bunch of Liverpool fans who cant afford to watch their own club.

HMM thats ironic. I remember last season when Tranmere beat Oldham 2-0 at Boundary park... oh yeah that video shows that, there was about ten people who were walking out early getting some abuse off the tranmere fans. About 6 of them unzipped their jackets and kissed a Manchester United badge underneath.

Pity you ended up in exactly the same position as us, still in this league.

For me, Tranmere Rovers is a club going only one way, downwards.

Says a supporter of a club who are excited about getting an ex average league 2 team manager. You are really excited about getting a new 12,000 seater stadium. OOHH wow the ambition there seems huge.

Been there done that.

How is Barnes doing, serious question!

Barnes is doing alright. Slowly re-building a team as we have lost alot of our better players from last season. I am still not sure about his managerial qualities but we will just have to wait and see.

HMM thats ironic. I remember last season when Tranmere beat Oldham 2-0 at Boundary park... oh yeah that video shows that, there was about ten people who were walking out early getting some abuse off the tranmere fans. About 6 of them unzipped their jackets and kissed a Manchester United badge underneath.

does the video show the previous 4 meetings? how did they go then?

Has our Mark played yet?

I don't think he has started a friendly yet but he has come on as a sub against Preston and Southport. But in all honesty i think he will have to settle for a place on the bench next season.

I don't think he has started a friendly yet but he has come on as a sub against Preston and Southport. But in all honesty i think he will have to settle for a place on the bench next season.

:blink:

should give a trial to wolfenden next season was really good for us, couldnt afford his wages though so we had to release him.

Says a supporter of a club who are excited about getting an ex average league 2 team manager. You are really excited about getting a new 12,000 seater stadium. OOHH wow the ambition there seems huge.

haha!!!

1400 is that all you could bring and you were on the brink of the playoffs... ambition seems huge there mate... you prob get bigger home support than us but compaired to are away support to how many we get at home we show you who has the better support

new stadium with option of building on top of the 12000 if we need to imrove and make it bigger incaste we go up

good luck with john barnes next season (celtic lad at work was pis*** his sides when he seen it and said well he didnt even say out) :tongue1::imnotworthy::applause1::lol1::ass1::titanic::chubb::laught16:

Edited by kellysheroes

haha!!!

1400 is that all you could bring and you were on the brink of the playoffs... ambition seems huge there mate... you prob get bigger home support than us but compaired to are away support to how many we get at home we show you who has the better support

new stadium with option of building on top of the 12000 if we need to imrove and make it bigger incaste we go up

good luck with john barnes next season (celtic lad at work was pis*** his sides when he seen it and said well he didnt even say out) :tongue1::imnotworthy::applause1::lol1::ass1::titanic::chubb::laught16:

How can you say that when you only brought 1400 to prenton park?