Zero Tolerance

I started the train thread about children being present and upset on the train back from manc as a result of chav hooligans , I can only imagine that one of the said hooligans has replied on the thread with unacceptable reading ,

its a shame the whole thread had to be deleted though as some good points were being made.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started the train thread about children being present and upset on the train back from manc as a result of chav hooligans , I can only imagine that one of the said hooligans has replied on the thread with unacceptable reading ,

its a shame the whole thread had to be deleted though as some good points were being made.

LMFAO chav hooligans, nearly all footbal hooligans are some of the best dressed lads at football, wearing some of the best clothes and most expensive

P.S this is not me promoting hooligans or the promotion of violence or the threat of violence.

LMFAO chav hooligans, nearly all footbal hooligans are some of the best dressed lads at football, wearing some of the best clothes and most expensive

I don't know. They usually look like a scruffy bunch of ragamuffins these days. Not in my day when I'd go out and spend half my years wages on a chevignon ski jacket before spreading someones nose all over the front of the Chaddy End. AND I love my mum, and only 'urt my own.

P.S this is not me promoting hooligans or the promotion of violence or the threat of violence.

Just because you put on your best clothes to watch football it doesn't make you any less of a chav. The ones following Oldham don't appear to dress that expensive to me (although its hard to tell underneath the requisite Fred Perry/Stone Island black coat and some form of Black trousers)- the same could be said of most football hooligans. Fashion is what you make of it and wearing the same as everyone else doesn't make you fashionable. (Personally I've never understood the point of wearing your best 'gear' to go out and beat the living :censored: out of someone- blood doesn't come out that easily (but most of the hooligans I see probably still have their Mummy do their washing)).

Just because you put on your best clothes to watch football it doesn't make you any less of a chav. The ones following Oldham don't appear to dress that expensive to me (although its hard to tell underneath the requisite Fred Perry/Stone Island black coat and some form of Black trousers)- the same could be said of most football hooligans. Fashion is what you make of it and wearing the same as everyone else doesn't make you fashionable. (Personally I've never understood the point of wearing your best 'gear' to go out and beat the living :censored: out of someone- blood doesn't come out that easily (but most of the hooligans I see probably still have their Mummy do their washing)).

The most important part of clothing is their trainers - the faster they can run away the better.

I don't know. They usually look like a scruffy bunch of ragamuffins these days. Not in my day when I'd go out and spend half my years wages on a chevignon ski jacket before spreading someones nose all over the front of the Chaddy End. AND I love my mum, and only 'urt my own.

I take great care in what I buy and where I buy it from, yeah some just go out and buy a stone island cap and aqua cap and think there the beesknees

I take great care in what I buy and where I buy it from, yeah some just go out and buy a stone island cap and aqua cap and think there the beesknees

Are you one of these hooligans then ? Just to make it all official like...

Edited by oafc0000

Spending £60 quid on a crap shirt doesn't mean they are well dressed.

Christ. I felt physically sick spending £95 on two pairs of jeans, a shirt and a pair of trainers on Saturday :grin:

:lol::lol::lol: I had on my 150quid jeans, 100quid trainers, 65quid tee and 220quid cardi - my cardi did get ripped during the day which I was gutted but oh well

:lol::lol::lol: I had on my 150quid jeans, 100quid trainers, 65quid tee and 220quid cardi - my cardi did get ripped during the day which I was gutted but oh well

Never mind the Cardi getting ripped....you got ripped mate, ripped off. :grin:

Partially contributes to why I despise all things Fred Perry. :)

Don't tell Mark! :o

Chav chic is quite the thing where you live though

You're one its main exponents. Limping around in a tracksuit and baseball cap is known in these parts as 'doing a Roberts'.