Zero Tolerance

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't tell Mark! :o

You're one its main exponents. Limping around in a tracksuit and baseball cap is known in these parts as 'doing a Roberts'.

Behave, I bet I’m one of the very few on here who owns a genuine £500 Crombie overcoat*, which as I’m sure Diego will confirm was the authentic hoolie clothing of choice back in the 1960s when his grandkids were starting to go to Latics

*And yes, thats the one I slept in in a pile of cardboard boxes in Eastbourne after the game at Southend.

LMFAO chav hooligans, nearly all footbal hooligans are some of the best dressed lads at football, wearing some of the best clothes and most expensive

P.S this is not me promoting hooligans or the promotion of violence or the threat of violence.

sorry buberry stone island lacoste . chavs.

missus sed that when I paid 600quid for my jacket, well she went f*cking mad at me when she found out

Well this thread turned into quite the willy waving competition didnt it...

It is true that not all hooligans are chavs though. I seem to remember the only Englishman convicted following Euro 2000 was a London based barrister...

Behave, I bet I’m one of the very few on here who owns a genuine £500 Crombie overcoat*, which as I’m sure Diego will confirm was the authentic hoolie clothing of choice back in the 1960s when his grandkids were starting to go to Latics

*And yes, thats the one I slept in in a pile of cardboard boxes in Eastbourne after the game at Southend.

I had a snide one, with a lancashire rose patch sewn on the breast pocket, hope they come back in soon, i'll dig me cherry reds out and chase some away fans down to werneth station for old times sake! lol

not condoning, nor promoting violence, obviously

:lol::lol::lol: I had on my 150quid jeans, 100quid trainers, 65quid tee and 220quid cardi - my cardi did get ripped during the day which I was gutted but oh well

All that, and you haven't yet realised the are fakes, and knock of fakes at that..

Is buying clothes on ebay socially unacceptable? :unsure: I wish someone would've told me this years ago!

But it's clearly not as much fun as leaving the rest of the Oasis lads in the pub to pop into the local high street for a while, whilst they drink.

But it's clearly not as much fun as leaving the rest of the Oasis lads in the pub to pop into the local high street for a while, whilst they drink.

Or moaning to the OWTB lads that you wanted time in Manchester to shop during the Masters! :lol:

Ive been known to spend a bit on clothing but £220 for a cardigan is a joke. I would want some good looking woman to come free with it to put it on me and clean it when im done for that price *Im not stereotyping here by saying only women wash clothes, i just dont fancy some bloke hugging me after putting my cardigan on me.

Oh, and whats up with wearing a stone island coat to football? I wear one sometimes as well as a Burberry one, i can assure you im not a chav or a hooligan.

As for £600 for a coat???? WTF was it made out of? I was after a new coat on Sunday and saw a nice "Bear Grills gortex one" but wouldnt buy it as it was nearly £150.

As for £600 for a coat???? WTF was it made out of? I was after a new coat on Sunday and saw a nice "Bear Grills gortex one" but wouldnt buy it as it was nearly £150.

To be fair, I would never in a million years have spent £500 on my Crombie, I got it of part of a unilaterally negotiated settlement when I stopped working for them with them owing me hundreds in bonus and expenses.

Ive been known to spend a bit on clothing but £220 for a cardigan is a joke. Oh, and whats up with wearing a stone island coat to football? I wear one sometimes as well as a Burberry one, i can assure you im not a chav or a hooligan.

Well, I'm suspecting that if you baulking at £220 for a cardigan, then your Stone Island coat is well and truly an ebay snider......

Lets just say it didnt cost me its full value, but no, it wasnt from ebay. The only thing i really buy off ebay is star wars collectable figure.....and no there not for me, my eldest collects them.

I think the most ive ever paid for a coat was probably my Henry Lloyd wool one which cost me £220 and i only bought it as the wife paid half for christmas.