Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two rich American girls leave L.A. to travel to Oldham to get some Latics stuff, and then on to the New Den to watch Latics play Millwall.....Honest.., you couldnt make it up !!!

Go on, grab a brew and a few choccy Hobnobs and sit back to watch this film classic.

http://theoffsiderules.blogspot.com/2009/0...wall-story.html

WTF is that all about :grin:

Two rich American girls leave L.A. to travel to Oldham to get some Latics stuff, and then on to the New Den to watch Latics play Millwall.....Honest.., you couldnt make it up !!!

Go on, grab a brew and a few choccy Hobnobs and sit back to watch this film classic.

WOW!!!!!! I met these 2 girls in the club shop on the Saturday morning before the Millwall game on the Tues, I got chatting to em and they said where they were from and that they were Latics supporters over here to watch the game on Tues, they had a quick shifty in the shop bought a few things and asked for somewhere decent to eat......the butty bar at B&Q did cross my mind but then I thought no lol so I gave directions to the OGM/ Whitehart, I'll have to ask Mike next time I go in if they showed up....I didn't have too long with them and they didn't let a lot out of the bag but fair play to them for coming over!!!

WOW!!!!!! I met these 2 girls in the club shop on the Saturday morning before the Millwall game on the Tues, I got chatting to em and they said where they were from and that they were Latics supporters over here to watch the game on Tues, they had a quick shifty in the shop bought a few things and asked for somewhere decent to eat......the butty bar at B&Q did cross my mind but then I thought no lol so I gave directions to the OGM/ Whitehart, I'll have to ask Mike next time I go in if they showed up....I didn't have too long with them and they didn't let a lot out of the bag but fair play to them for coming over!!!

"i wanted to have Worthington on the back of my jersey but they said they had just shut the machine down 5 minutes ago"

Sounds familiar.

"i wanted to have Worthington on the back of my jersey but they said they had just shut the machine down 5 minutes ago"

Sounds familiar.

In support to the shop a little, it was approaching 12pm but seeing as they had crossed the pond I would have done it for them.......perspective investors perhaps :grin:

In support to the shop a little, it was approaching 12pm but seeing as they had crossed the pond I would have done it for them.......perspective investors perhaps :grin:

i cant believe u sent them to the white hart.

clayton green!

i cant believe u sent them to the white hart.

clayton green!

OGM was the 1st port of call and seeing as it was persisting it down I have a feeling it would have been the OGM, I didn't know the story behind them like I said but I'll speak to Mike and Philamena to see if they actually made it there, the hospital though......pmsl.

What a spot! How random is that :)

Erm something seems a bit fishy with this. For a start no medical student from anywhere but the Oldham area doesn't make a joke about the fact Oldham's train station is called Mumps. Plus she didn't seem the brightest person in the world.

I get the impression she either lives or was on Holiday in the Cayman Islands (that off shore banking capital- so she could have some money- or her family could anyway). And that maybe she's a bit of a WAG wannabe but it is random. Does anyone else think the bloke with Corney was AH and Worthy is going to have some questions asked why these two random, attractive women have flown across the world to see him?

I love how they weren't allowed to have a name and the troubles they had with the Ticket Office.

Welcome to Boundary Park :D

I know, these visitors who come all the way from LA, and we cant even do them one small favour to try and make a good impression and hopefully get them back in future (although it seems a one off). Little things like this that add up become bad for the club.

It's midnight, they're standing at a bus stop in the middle of Bermondsey, one of them is holding a video camera/phone, and they survived. Thats the bit I have problems getting my head around......

thats some weird random stuff, must have some rich parents.... as if anyone actually believes the comment about losing $36 million... well millwall supporters would, wouldnt they?

am bit disappointed didnt get to see the crowd more in the video !

Edited by cmr