Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my, I guess buying a share would guarantee our kits would be printed? :wink:

Excited for the game this afternoon (I guess night-time over there) -- we'll be listening from Latics World! Cheers x

Knowing LAtics, we would not have all the letters, so it might have to be

Which would you prefer

Werthington

or

Worthingten

:grin:

PS I am sure I speak for my fellow fans in hoping you join us for Live chat tonight, during the game.

Edited by singe

How are lakers doing this season?

and if he cant peel you off the pitch are you any good at defending? in fact you dont have to be that good just attempt to kick the ball and you will be guaranteed a starting place!

Very excited about the pre-season game against the Golden State Warriors on October 7th -- I'm a firm believer that if the season starts well, it's a good sign.

Oh yeah, I'll defend. I'll tackle and get more yellow cards than Worthy, no doubt. Haha...

Knowing LAtics, we would not have all the letters, so it might have to be

Which would you prefer

Werthington

or

Worthingten

:grin:

PS I am sure I speak for my fellow fans in hoping you join us for Live chat tonight, during the game.

I'd love to join in with the Live chat during the game. Where does the chat take place? Is it webcam hosted? Oh my, do I have to wear my jersey? I promise I won't wear boots or spray on jeans. :blush:

I'd love to join in with the Live chat during the game. Where does the chat take place? Is it webcam hosted? Oh my, do I have to wear my jersey? I promise I won't wear boots or spray on jeans. :blush:

The live chat link at the top of page.

And no, there's no webcam! If you'd seen some of the John Merricks' on here you'd be thankfull!! :wink:

Very excited about the pre-season game against the Golden State Warriors on October 7th -- I'm a firm believer that if the season starts well, it's a good sign.

Oh yeah, I'll defend. I'll tackle and get more yellow cards than Worthy, no doubt. Haha...

Lamar Odom has just signed back up with you again hasnt he? hes gonna be a handful for opposition again