Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is some kind of bizarre honeytrap. I'm not sure what's going on but perky American cheerleader types from LA do not sit on the beach in the Cayman Isles listening to Latics-Accrington in the JPT. Unless this is a parallel universe to the one I'm used to being in. Right, I'm off for a drink - nothing makes any sense to me anymore. Enjoy the match!

this is some kind of bizarre honeytrap. I'm not sure what's going on but perky American cheerleader types from LA do not sit on the beach in the Cayman Isles listening to Latics-Accrington in the JPT. Unless this is a parallel universe to the one I'm used to being in. Right, I'm off for a drink - nothing makes any sense to me anymore. Enjoy the match!

Well they lost all our luggage when we landed, so there isn't much for us to do at this point. I suppose we can post a picture or something. Cheers x

television?

I don't know, I'd love to have a little townhouse in Oldham or something. Life seems so much more relaxed. Everything in L.A. is so vicious. You have to be at your best at all times, and it's so exhausting. I loved Oldham.

I don't know, I'd love to have a little townhouse in Oldham or something. Life seems so much more relaxed. Everything in L.A. is so vicious. You have to be at your best at all times, and it's so exhausting. I loved Oldham.

best place is saddleworth or uppermill just outside oldham

Property prices in Failsworth are set to go up soon, get in quick and it would be a nice little earner.

So where's the safest place? Failsworth? I'm a complete chicken with regards to getting killed in the middle of the night. :blink: