'underdog' appeals for more supporters on TalkSport

On the way home from BP we heard our very own 'underdog' on Talksport appealing for people to support their local clubs. Presenter Stan Collymore fully agreed with her and told Oldhamers to support Latics instead of ManUre and Citeh. He said if the airtime given to underdog and himself resulted in even two more people going to watch Latics, tonight's programme would have been worthwhile.

Nice one underdog! :applause1:

On the way home from BP we heard our very own 'underdog' on Talksport appealing for people to support their local clubs. Presenter Stan Collymore fully agreed with her and told Oldhamers to support Latics instead of ManUre and Citeh. He said if the airtime given to underdog and himself resulted in even two more people going to watch Latics, tonight's programme would have been worthwhile.

Nice one underdog! :applause1:

Oh Crap...thought no-one heard this station...it was all Tangerine dreams fault..he madde me do it. Haven't heard it, thought I prattle a bit and did not stop for air...poor stan... :lol:

Say what you like about Stan the man. He speaks from his heart and common sense for the common man. Proud English to his core too. Women beater? yeah sure he is everyone has their faults!!

She has a man u tattoo on her arse, deserves all the cracks she gets if you ask me.

When Stan was co-commentating on Radio 5 I thought he was a breath of fresh air, the boy knows the game. Sadly this was just before the news of his dogging broke and he was booted off.

I can't bring myself to listen to talksport, it is like listening to taxi-drivers shouting.

Good on yer, underdog !

As for Stan - yeah, I like the guy too. He's a smart man, knows his onions...excellent speaker - have to admit to being surprised at that. When I first heard he was doing radio stuff I imagined he'd be another Ian Wright 'let's get a high-profile, outspoken footballer on the radio who can't even string a few sentences together' type, but Stan actually comes across as a very intelligent geezer.

She has a man u tattoo on her arse, deserves all the cracks she gets if you ask me.

When Stan was co-commentating on Radio 5 I thought he was a breath of fresh air, the boy knows the game. Sadly this was just before the news of his dogging broke and he was booted off.

I can't bring myself to listen to talksport, it is like listening to taxi-drivers shouting.

Ha ha.. Totally know what you mean.

I'll listen to Stan, Mike Parry & Andy Townsend, Hawksbee and Jacobs on TalkSport, and that's about it...oh and George Galloway, too.

Stan was asking for supporters from the lower leagues to phone in, I listen to Talksport most of the day and tbh I do get pissed off with hearing all about the 'top 4' with the occasional sprinkling of a.n. other fc. It was a pleasure to listen to tonight especially with something I can relate to......I dropped the bollock though because that could have been a debate with a Walsall fan, but having just got a new phone pressed the wrong button to go to loud speaker and ended the call :ranting: Sorry folks :disappointed:

Stan was asking for supporters from the lower leagues to phone in, I listen to Talksport most of the day and tbh I do get pissed off with hearing all about the 'top 4' with the occasional sprinkling of a.n. other fc. It was a pleasure to listen to tonight especially with something I can relate to......I dropped the bollock though because that could have been a debate with a Walsall fan, but having just got a new phone pressed the wrong button to go to loud speaker and ended the call :ranting: Sorry folks :disappointed:

Is Stan a Walsall fan ?

Good on yer, underdog !

As for Stan - yeah, I like the guy too. He's a smart man, knows his onions...excellent speaker - have to admit to being surprised at that. When I first heard he was doing radio stuff I imagined he'd be another Ian Wright 'let's get a high-profile, outspoken footballer on the radio who can't even string a few sentences together' type, but Stan actually comes across as a very intelligent geezer.

I thought the same, the media love appointing es-pros even though they offer no true insight or possess communication skills, Stan offers both, a loss to the beeb - if they can give the jugg-eared prat Match of The Day **inserts pause for LeesLover to tell his story about said prat** then surely they should find room, with ample parking for Stan.