Youth team teamsheets at Chapel Road

Latics have not done teamsheets for games at Chapel Road in the past as there are no facilities to produce them.

I volunteered to do them and Alan Hardy has given permission for me to do so.

From the Burnley game on Saturday morning there will be official 2 sided teamsheets available.

Minimal charge of 10p to cover the cost of ink & paper.

Permission has also been obtained from the Football League to use content from the Youth Alliance newsletter so there will be match details on one side and fixtures, reports, tables etc on the reverse.

Any feedback after the match will be welcome.

Latics have not done teamsheets for games at Chapel Road in the past as there are no facilities to produce them.

I volunteered to do them and Alan Hardy has given permission for me to do so.

From the Burnley game on Saturday morning there will be official 2 sided teamsheets available.

Minimal charge of 10p to cover the cost of ink & paper.

Permission has also been obtained from the Football League to use content from the Youth Alliance newsletter so there will be match details on one side and fixtures, reports, tables etc on the reverse.

Any feedback after the match will be welcome.

Nice one Gary, with regards to the games at Chapel Road, are you simply allowed to stroll in and spectate? I only live round the corner should get my backside round there more often!