Evolution - 27.04.2011

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear I will get bored with checking up on this thread and entirely miss out on the news that the football ground is to be built inside a TARDIS at BP, allowing funding to be raised for a 27,000 seater from more house sales unaffected by the nearby football ground.

Anything less, and I will feel lied and cheated to.

I swear I will get bored with checking up on this thread and entirely miss out on the news that the football ground is to be built inside a TARDIS at BP, allowing funding to be raised for a 27,000 seater from more house sales unaffected by the nearby football ground.

Anything less, and I will feel lied and cheated to.

What else do you expect from latics ?

What else do you expect from latics ?

To be fair, the club haven't actually said all that much. It's us fans that can't stop talking about it. So if and when it turns out to be a disappointment, it will only be because of us letting ourselves get carried away with tales of Ronaldo joining us in our new space age stadium, sponsored by apple with kits made by Gucci........

Keep calm and carry on............

Failsworth falls through and Corney reacts with a fire and brimstone outburst of, 'no football at Boundary Park next season blah, blah, blah...' and promptly disappears without a word.

Corney returns from this impromptu sabbatical now stating, 'well, we'll probably muddle through blah, blah, blah...'

The Evolution countdown begins and Corney now starts harping on about, 'we have no debt, might rebuild the Lookers blah, blah, blah...'

I'm probably trying to see things that aren't there but the Evolution countdown sure began at a time Corney started humming very different tunes...

Woof.

To be fair, the club haven't actually said all that much. It's us fans that can't stop talking about it. So if and when it turns out to be a disappointment, it will only be because of us letting ourselves get carried away with tales of Ronaldo joining us in our new space age stadium, sponsored by apple with kits made by Gucci........

Keep calm and carry on............

Sounds horrible.

I want a ground with Safe standing with a few half decent level headed players playing in an Umbro Latics shirt.

Sounds horrible.

I want a ground with Safe standing with a few half decent level headed players playing in an Umbro Latics shirt.

As I have said a few times know, some fans need to lower their expectations a bit. I think you are living in Fantasy LAnd. :grin:

I think evolution will be more like revolution. Alan Hardy has invented a time machine and on 27.04.2011 he will go back to 1994 to set right all the wrongs that have happened to this football club. So I full expect that on 28.04.2011 we will be playing in Sports Park 2000 on Clayton Playing fields, with an average game of nearly 20,000 pushing for a place in next seasons Europa League :huh:

I think evolution will be more like revolution. Alan Hardy has invented a time machine and on 27.04.2011 he will go back to 1994 to set right all the wrongs that have happened to this football club. So I full expect that on 28.04.2011 we will be playing in Sports Park 2000 on Clayton Playing fields, with an average game of nearly 20,000 pushing for a place in next seasons Europa League :huh:

Only 20,000, even for the poxy Europa League, is pathetic.

Hardy out!

:ranting:

As many people have already said on here it will most probably be a new badge along with the new away kit.

I'm surprised none of our resident photoshop experts have been giving us a few mock-ups of a potantial new badge as tey see to do before a new kit comes out.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6872250,00.html

not wanting to wreck the hopes of some; but I don’t think the Ginger Pele will be pulling on the Blue Shirt.

Latics need to get in there and talk to him, might consider a season with us then...

This then might attract Reds to come watch us (not ideal, but money is money) and a little more income from his signing, especially with shirt sales with 'SCHOLES' on the back...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6872250,00.html

not wanting to wreck the hopes of some; but I don’t think the Ginger Pele will be pulling on the Blue Shirt.

i don't know...

"You want to think like a 25-year-old, you like to think that you can play every game.

"But you can't. You just have to make sure you are ready for the odd 20 minutes here and there.

"It's hard to make that adjustment. It is not nice."

im sure we could offer him first team football :grin:

He could fill the gap left by Stephens!

yeah - the best central midfielder of the last 20 years could probably fill the gap left by L1's Dale Stephens.......

EDIT: might have been a whoosh; in which case; Splash!! :wink:

Edited by slystallone