Zebra Finance Download

The club haven't provided a link to download the application form for the easy payment plan. So this means fans have to make ANOTHER visit to the ground to fill the bugger in!!! I'm still undecided over renewing, as this would be the only way I could get a ST for next season but i'm sure the lack of a download may put people off who are teetering….get it sorted!!!!

Called at the Club to get more info regarding the Three Month Interest Payment Plan only to be told as I walked away with the leaflet, that there was a charge of £15 put on by Zebra. I expressed my views, saying that it wasn't interest free and that there was no mention of this on any literature or the website only to get a shrug of the shoulders from the person in the ticket office.

Feeling miffed I phoned Zebra who told me that they didn't put any charge on and it must have been added by the Club for 'administration' purposes!

Emailed Alan Hardy (twice) asking for an explanation and still waiting for a reply . . .

Called at the Club to get more info regarding the Three Month Interest Payment Plan only to be told as I walked away with the leaflet, that there was a charge of £15 put on by Zebra. I expressed my views, saying that it wasn't interest free and that there was no mention of this on any literature or the website only to get a shrug of the shoulders from the person in the ticket office.

Feeling miffed I phoned Zebra who told me that they didn't put any charge on and it must have been added by the Club for 'administration' purposes!

Emailed Alan Hardy (twice) asking for an explanation and still waiting for a reply . . .

The club don't administer the Zebra Finance details, Zebra Finance do. Someones not telling the whole truth but I'd think it was Zebra and not the club. All Latics do with the Finance details is send it to Zebra.

She is a knobhead that women with the specs on in the ticketoffice. She has a really bad attitude and could put customers off with that kind of service

Maybe you could take her place?

If It's the same woman I'm thinking about laticslee is right she can be rude and not very helpful. I also thought the admin fee was abit of a con. £15 for over 3 months works out at a high Apr. Thought the club had done good thing with this "interest free" option. But turns out it isn't interest free.

If It's the same woman I'm thinking about laticslee is right she can be rude and not very helpful. I also thought the admin fee was abit of a con. £15 for over 3 months works out at a high Apr. Thought the club had done good thing with this "interest free" option. But turns out it isn't interest free.

Regardless of the admin fee it's still cheaper than if you were to pay it in 10 monthly installments and it gets paid off quicker. It's not an APR either it's a fee.

Club say Zebra are charging it, Zerba are saying it's the club.

Only works out at extra tenner or so over 10 months,the way I look at it is over 10 months it costs me 35quid a month,more or less the same if I was to pay on the day for 2 home games a month,just get it renewed....cause remember WE ARE LATICS

Regardless of the admin fee it's still cheaper than if you were to pay it in 10 monthly installments and it gets paid off quicker. It's not an APR either it's a fee.

It doesn't matter what you call it. Its still more money paid to them, who ever them maybe.

yarddogs right over 10 months could be better as it only £10 extra and you don't have to pay a £15 "fee" up front.

It doesn't matter what you call it. Its still more money paid to them, who ever them maybe.

yarddogs right over 10 months could be better as it only £10 extra and you don't have to pay a £15 "fee" up front.

Do whichever is suitable to yourself. So long as you renew I'm happy.

She is a knobhead that women with the specs on in the ticketoffice. She has a really bad attitude and could put customers off with that kind of service

Just been to the ticket office and the woman mentioned was nothing but helpful and friendly. Just thought I'd add that to balance things out.

As a side to this only 2 people have bought season tickets so far who hadn't last season. This really needs to improve soon. If you are considering becoming a season ticket holder I urge you to do so if you can afford it.

As a side to this only 2 people have bought season tickets so far who hadn't last season. This really needs to improve soon. If you are considering becoming a season ticket holder I urge you to do so if you can afford it.

I wasn't one last year.

Try this linky peeps

The 0% deal is excellent and a great way to get the fans to commit to a full season.

If anybody gets asked for this mysterious £15 I suggest you wave the form (in the link above) in the face of whoever is asking for money and challenge them to show where this is required. It isn't in the repayment schedule advertised therefore to demand extra money they are breaking the Consumer Credit Act.

It wouldn't surprise me if the football club have to pay the finance company £15 for each application, but that's nothing to do with the fan wanting to buy a season ticket.

It's actually quite shocking that Latics are either actively breaking the law by asking for this extra money, or have a staff member talking nonsense and putting a barrier in the way of fans willing to hand over £300+ for another season on League One football.