Zander Diamond SSN

looking forward to the "now then 'Zander' ..... this is Dean who used to play for Rangers, but is now your captain - have you anything you want to say to him" conversation.

Furman is Jewish so probably wouldn't be bothered either way.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh rite, cheers dude....still confused what he has to do with Wikipedia, but least i know what it means.

Anyone can edit Wikipedia, that's why in some cases it's an unreliable reference source.

Makes me laugh how scottish fans dont know how :censored: scottish football is. I am firmly of the opinion that if Rangers and celtic joined in league two, they wouldnt both go all the way to the prem consecutively.

Falkirk 0 Hibs 0 February 11th 2006, only game in 25 years of watching football that I have left at half-time, and that includes Friendlies, kids games etc, etc….absofeckinglutely dire….

Makes me laugh how scottish fans dont know how :censored: scottish football is. I am firmly of the opinion that if Rangers and celtic joined in league two, they wouldnt both go all the way to the prem consecutively.

and yet so many Latics fans support Celtic or Rangers, I just dont get it ? :huh:

I 100% agree, the arrogance of the two clubs that they could compete at the highest level in England is downwright thick. The squads they have now are Championship at best, and look at all the decent League 1 players who have shown up there such as Killen.

they would, but only because they would be able to attract better players for playing at a better level

and yet so many Latics fans support Celtic or Rangers, I just dont get it ? :huh:

The Rangers/Celtic thing comes down to religion. Even people who haven’t stepped foot in a church go one-way or the other.

It is the best scam ever thousands upon thousands of people buying your shirts and getting the odd ticket for your games because their family went to a certain church.

A full country divided down the middle. Everyone prefers one even if they don’t support one.

The money they make from it is phenomenal. Furthermore they have each other to bounce off, Celtic need Rangers and vice versa because sport is nothing without competitive rivalry. Every old firm game on tele! Usually five meetings a year. Every year those two finishing on top due to the money generated from it.

The best thing is, it goes on forever. Generation after generation of kids being born into it.

Whoever invented that scam was a genius.

all religion is bollox, but it comes down to weather you are pro Britain or pro Ireland

I'd throroughly agree with the first sentiment but don;t rally get whether I have be either pro-Britain or pro-Ireland.

I'm British but go to Ireland every year and have a great time with some of the friendliest people on the planet.

The whole thing is a hideous relic that you'd like to think that in time the human race could rise above but not holding my breath.

Edited by Dave_Og

I'd throroughly agree with the first sentiment but don;t rally get whether I have be either pro-Britain or pro-Ireland.

I'm British but go to Ireland every year and have a great time with some of the friendliest people on the planet.

The whole thing is a hideous relic that you'd like to think that in time the human race could rise above but not holding my breath.

Football, religion and politics, the perpetual arguments with no winners.

Edited by BP1960

doesnt look like its happening today though... one of these signings was supposed to be early in the week...

Ah Back to the good old days of us being used for leverage, player intimates he wants to sign, agent outs it, player turns up elsewhere……

Edited by oafcprozac

I asked a mate of mine who is a St Mirren fan (one of the mascots actually but nobody's perfect) about this guy; he replied -

Rough diamond is probably a good description. He is good in the air and strong in the tackle but he makes some horrendous blunders (try and find his one against hamilton from May on the net).

He was all set to sign for Hearts this summer until he failed a medical as he has had dodgy knees in the past.

Overall I would say a decent signing for you with good potential but he will cost you a few goals but may also score a few from set plays.

I've already pulled him on the "for you" comment, cheeky panda.