Zander Diamond

Limited Edition Heinz with Balsamic Vinegar.

I digress, it's the medical, same reason the Hearts transfer collapsed, was thinking we'd be a little more leniant, ah well, nothing lost nothing gained.

Looks like we'll be concentrating on those trialists.

From what I read earlier (I can't recall if it was one of the links posted in this thread or something somebody said) he didn't fail the Hearts medical, but the Jambos' medical team didn't want to take a risk because of his history of knee trouble. So he shouldn't fail a medical here, considering nothings likely to have changed in the intervening months.

He never failed a medical at Hearts. Hearts withdrew there offer when they discovered he'd been out with an ankle injury so the medical never took place.

ive read with quotes from him saying Hearts decided against a move after looking at scans of his old ankle injury

Proof if it was ever needed that people on here talk a lot of bollocks and that the other people over react to that bollocks and then an additional set over react to that overreaction.

In conclusion: we all talk bollocks so we might as well at least be nice about it!

i still think we have a good chance of signing this fella,

i dont think he failed a medical either.

whats the source of this?

cause all i get is brown sauce and some vinegar?

haha i wrote this post ages ago and left it. . a lot can happen in half an hour :)

Edited by Bloodisblue!

I've no proof, but I suspect maybe that there was some concern at the results of his medical (or at least his previous medical history), so we've offered him a shorter deal. Hence the confusion about whether he's signing, and why he'd accept such a short deal (compared to what was apparently on offer at Hearts).

But who cares really, and who cares if I'm wrong. We've signed a big centre-half with more than 200 games under his belt, at a level and with a reputation that suggests he'll be reasonable at this level. Welcome aboard, good luck for next season, hope the fans give you a chance rather then judge now. I think he could be really quite a decent signing.

Limited Edition Heinz with Balsamic Vinegar.

I digress, it's the medical, same reason the Hearts transfer collapsed, was thinking we'd be a little more leniant, ah well, nothing lost nothing gained.

Looks like we'll be concentrating on those trialists.

That's one of my favourite well known sayings.