New signings

Bradford had Black on loan.

He played against us. Got subbed in the first half for Jermaine Johnson!

Yea black went on loan to Bradford on loan this season and only managed 45 minutes against us before he was subbed off because eardley had him in his pocket all game he was terrible! Id give him a pass. In relation to Glombard i believe he may be a decent back up striker but nothing more, he gives a lot of effort but he never really looks dangerous which even jermaine johnson did occasionally.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interview on the BBC with Ishmael Miller, the young lad from City.

Said he hopes to get a chance next season but going out on loan is an option. I heard after the Swansea home game that we'd be getting him on loan but for whatever reason it didn't happen. I think we'd have more chance if we went up of getting him in on loan but he'd be a great loan signing for a few months.

For anyone who hasn't seen him, he's tall, stronger than a bull and lightening fast. Also scored a load of goals.

I think regardless of what division we are in we need to start really pestering teams for loan players next year. There must be a few more Kilkenny and Croft's amongst the not so good ones.

Interview on the BBC with Ishmael Miller, the young lad from City.

Said he hopes to get a chance next season but going out on loan is an option. I heard after the Swansea home game that we'd be getting him on loan but for whatever reason it didn't happen. I think we'd have more chance if we went up of getting him in on loan but he'd be a great loan signing for a few months.

For anyone who hasn't seen him, he's tall, stronger than a bull and lightening fast. Also scored a load of goals.

I think regardless of what division we are in we need to start really pestering teams for loan players next year. There must be a few more Kilkenny and Croft's amongst the not so good ones.

I know he is very highly rated at City but there have to be questions whether he will make the grade there especially if the new Manager has this £50m to spend. Well hopefully it will be £25m plus £25m from the sale of Mr 20%. :)

Speaking of whom, on Soccer AM a few weeks ago, Micah Richards said that Miller was the fastest guy at the Club. He also said that he was "longest in the shower". Whatever that means :wink:

I know he is very highly rated at City but there have to be questions whether he will make the grade there especially if the new Manager has this £50m to spend. Well hopefully it will be £25m plus £25m from the sale of Mr 20%. :)

Speaking of whom, on Soccer AM a few weeks ago, Micah Richards said that Miller was the fastest guy at the Club. He also said that he was "longest in the shower". Whatever that means :wink:

Does it mean he has an affro? :afro::blush:

Lloyd Owusu has been released by Brentford....

I'd have this guy in a second - proven goalscorer.... if his injuries have cleared up...

As for miller - this guy would rip through league 1... If we could get him it would be amazing.... teams wouldnt know what hit them ... did you see that run he did earlier this season... think it was against arsenal... pure power, not much finesse... but who needs that at our level...

Wonder if Daniel Sturridge might need some 1st team experience too???!!!

Give us them two for a season long loan, and we will knock off 5% of the sell on???

I'd have this guy in a second - proven goalscorer.... if his injuries have cleared up...

The problem with latics is that we have a record of signing strikers who have previously terrorised us and then they become completely gash.

Ian Ormondroyd anyone? Known affectionately as "The Stick" by Bradford fans". Re-named "The Plank" at Boundary Park.

The problem with latics is that we have a record of signing strikers who have previously terrorised us and then they become completely gash.

Ian Ormondroyd anyone? Known affectionately as "The Stick" by Bradford fans". Re-named "The Plank" at Boundary Park.

Ha Ha! The Rodney Jack syndrome!!!

Surely Owusu would still find the net! he is a bloomin good striker...

Sign him and Byfield - pace central...

Ha Ha! The Rodney Jack syndrome!!!

Surely Owusu would still find the net! he is a bloomin good striker...

Sign him and Byfield - pace central...

My interest in Byfield has cooled somewhat since I found out he'd been dumped by Jamelia.

Great player though but unless we go up, I can't see him wanting to leave Millwall for us.

He wanted to come here(in my mind)! She said he couldn't. She was on Soccer AM a while back and was asked if they'd ever thought about splitting. She said well he wanted to join a club up north who made an offer but if he went she'd leave him. Only club from up north linked, was us!

Now she has gone maybe he'd be up for it again. Saying that Willie looks to be doing a decent job there.

Owusu is 30 now. Can't see him back up here after his spell at Wednesday. Probably join Orient or a club down that way.

:swordfight:

Lol

You have to bear in mind though the first time I met you, you were wearing blonde pig-tails and in Brighton of all places! I think that has affected my already twisted thought process! :o

He would be a great player to have in the side but his wages will be massive. If we go up maybe but there is no way we could afford him should the unthinkable happen.

My interest in Byfield has cooled somewhat since I found out he'd been dumped by Jamelia.

Great player though but unless we go up, I can't see him wanting to leave Millwall for us.

If the rumours are true about Will leaving, we'll need to find someone with a celebrity spouse! Any ideas?

I think both Bishop and Dagnell are both decent calls, but so much depends on whether we go up or not as the goal posts move along way in terms of who we could get and also what we could pay, both in terms of possible transfer fees and wages.

They are both more realistic than some names already mentioned especially if god forbid we dont go up.

Edited by Hometownclub

If the rumours are true about Will leaving, we'll need to find someone with a celebrity spouse! Any ideas?

We started this debate on Saturday on the Eurovision Song Contest Thread.

If Andrei Schevchenko is going out with any of the Russian Entry then I'd be happy to see him grace Boundary Park! ^_^

Eurovision

Edited by Inspiral_Carpet
It wasn't the Eurovision Thread but my Schevchenko comments still stand!

Mentioned Bishop ages ago wardle - keep up!

would love to have him.... you know what both these players contract situation is??? any idea on fees???

Didnt see Bishops name mentioned on the thread :wink:

I think Bishop would be a free T now he is 25 !!

Dagnall would go to a tribunal :o