Zebra Finance

Used these clowns over the last couple of years for my ST. Usually they write to you within a couple of days of handing your form in to the ticket office, 'You're approved, please fill in Direct Debit mandate, yadda, yadda, yadda…...

Handed it in three weeks ago not heard nowt. Rang them today, no record of my application. So pretty miffed rang the ticket office, very helpful and confirmed my application has already been approved by email from Zebra, yet they haven't any record of the application they've approved! Wahey free season tickets you might think? Nope, as you need Zebra's confirmation letter to collect your tickets later in the summer. If I hadn't been pro-active in chasing this up, i'd be none the wiser - what a crap firm!

So a note of caution if anyone else is waiting to hear, chase the bugger up!

Seems to be an isolated incident as many have had no problems. I used to get mine with Zebra, it was fantastic option - and still is. The club have put faith in Zebra's management of what is a crucial business to be in for OAFC; and I'm sure that if the commercial department thought that they would lose season ticket sales because of poor administration, they'd pull the plug.