'N' - Official Website

The article also says it was posted on the 8th August! :censored:s going down on wednesday when all will be revealed!

If they have Wednesdays news now please can they put up the lottery and racing results (but alert me first).

I don't think this a wholly PTV problem any longer, look at other team's new sites…Dale's is fine, so are Hudders, Bury etc…. it's simply down to the fact we have no IT nouse at the club. Looks so unprofessional it's unreal.

The programme was again littered with errors on Saturday, why not get someone who can actually read to check it before printing?

They have definitely picked the worst template - after using the new site I also retract my statement that it is better than the old one, its shocking! They need to get rid of that Times New Roman and whats the deal with news articles on 2 pages, when you click on page 2 there is usually just one sentence, surely we can just have longer pages? It is not uncommon to have a long page format now!

I hate the way we are tied into this one company for all football league websites. Now the web is well established I am sure the club could do much better on its own and I think it would be much better if each club had an individual looking website!

I don't even use the website its rank a bit of common sense would have been to use old site then once new one is made switch over............................

It would have been possible to get the shell of the site set-up and put in as much static information as possible, then when it goes live the new info starts to build as the weeks go on. All the archiving links, team pics,stats etc should be there, ready to use from the off.

I don't think the club has anybody capable of administrating the site.

I don't think this a wholly PTV problem any longer, look at other team's new sites…Dale's is fine, so are Hudders, Bury etc…. it's simply down to the fact we have no IT nouse at the club. Looks so unprofessional it's unreal.

The programme was again littered with errors on Saturday, why not get someone who can actually read to check it before printing?

I thought Latics had a partnership type deal with an IT company.

I hate the way that it goes straight to a fixtures page who wants to look at the fixtures every time they go to the site? I agree Rochdales is miles better. straight to news, only one news item is highlighted at the top of the page which makes it look less cluttered (mind you it should be the latest one), I like the black background, Latics could have dark blue and the font is better.

On the + side, I don't have the problem with news articles going over more than 1 page any-more, they seem to have cracked that irritant.

They have definitely picked the worst template - after using the new site I also retract my statement that it is better than the old one, its shocking! They need to get rid of that Times New Roman and whats the deal with news articles on 2 pages, when you click on page 2 there is usually just one sentence, surely we can just have longer pages? It is not uncommon to have a long page format now!

I hate the way we are tied into this one company for all football league websites. Now the web is well established I am sure the club could do much better on its own and I think it would be much better if each club had an individual looking website!

Smacks of a cheap contract.