'Teflon' Taggart OUT!

Is that the same Peterborough side who are bottom of the Championship after seven games with 0 points...?

Sorry - couldn't resist :omg:

I think he means the same Peterborough side that's won promotion twice from League 1 in recent years whilst playing entertaining football.

5th best in the league, but dont let that further cloud your misted up judgement.

They'd be even better without back passes, freak crosses floating in and the occasional marking lapse.

Defence is fine. Not perfect.

Midfield has some good players in it.

Some excellent strikers.

Add it all together and you get mediocrity!

That Notts County away game was quite possibly the worse football match I have ever seen, utter utter crap, until the last 5 minutes at least. Fortunately getting smashed in Hooters afterwards then crawling back to my B & B softened the blow somewhat :grin:

The perfect example that a crap match doesn't necessarily mean a crap day out! Going mental for Lowe's penalty made you forget about the awful 85 minutes before it (on an even worse pitch!). Anyone else remember celebrating Tounkara's "goal"?