Chris Hall to be on Big Brother?

Nar, too many rumours about BB. I read yesterday a male housemate being hiden in France went missing, he went out pubbing cause he got bored and didnt come back (could easily be Chris ;) ) then Im told its an all woman event this year.

Think the above story is all just plucked from the Latics story.

Hardy - "Perhaps he'll turn up on Big Brother tomorrow night"

Chris Hall has been fined two weeks wages by the club after failing to turn up for treatment on his broken leg. With most players on their holidays, the injured players are required to continue their treatment until physiotherapist Lee Nobes signs them off. Athletic have tried to contact Hall by letter and telephone but he has not been seen since early May.

Alan Hardy said, "I'm disappointed Chris has not had the courtesy of contacting the club to continue his rehabilitation work after his plaster cast was removed, despite numerous attempts to contact him by the physiotherapist and myself. This has resulted in us taking disciplinary action, the maximum two-week fine at this stage. We are still trying to make contact with Chris to determine the current situation but we haven't had anyresponse. Perhaps he'll turn up on Big Brother tomorrow night!"

Nar, too many rumours about BB. I read yesterday a male housemate being hiden in France went missing, he went out pubbing cause he got bored and didnt come back (could easily be Chris ;) ) then Im told its an all woman event this year.

Think the above story is all just plucked from the Latics story.

...unless, of course, Hardy knew when he made his wee jibe the other day...

No. It's a load of old horlicks. Or is it? :o

My uber-gay colleague tells me that this will be the gayest BB ever. Hall is far too butch and manly to fit in with that sort of thing. Can you imagine him locked up in a house with a load of women with nothing but makeup and West End musicals to talk about, he'd go mad.

...unless, of course, Hardy knew when he made his wee jibe the other day...

No. It's a load of old horlicks. Or is it? :o

I picked this key line out of the Hate Mail report:

"...officials say they will be closely monitoring the programme."

And this from fishul site:

"Perhaps he'll turn up on Big Brother tomorrow night!"

The hate Mail is rubish :grin:

Having had a potter about and a rummage through the Mrs' Heat magazine... it seems that the rumours of a professional footballer were about before Hardy said anything... I hope it's true, just for the fact that it'd be so frighteningly funny!

Only 'problem' is that if it was to be him, and he's now been outed, they may go with a back up instead?

A bit of private eye work shows that Mr Hall as been near a computer within the last 24 hours ....

C HALL

people in hide away with BB are not allowed to use any phones or the internet ....

So on that basis Chris wont be on BB tonight !

I found this:

"However, there is one more footballing potential in the shape of Oldham Athletic star Chris Hall. The currently-injured striker has been fined two weeks' wages by the club after failing to turn up to rehabilitation work-outs. All attempts from the club to contact the twenty-year-old have so far failed and there are rumours that Hall, who has already hit fame by starring in a stage production of The Full Monty, may be heading for the Big Brother house.

"Chris has failed to respond to phone calls and letters," Latics chief executive Alan Hardy told the Manchester Evening News. "It would not surprise me if he did turn up on Big Brother. His priorities seem to be elsewhere at the moment because he hasn't been seen since early May." Sadly though, Hall has played down such rumours and the fact he was even available for comment suggests he won't be having his eardrums assaulted by Davina McCall this summer"

here

http://www.4thegame.com/features/feature/2...ive_of_god.html

so that's that then.

they are talking to him on myspace hes not replied to any of the comments......

I looked at the page, man, and I have never ever seen anything like it in all my born days. There is no evidence that he's been online recently. It doesn't matter, because if he laughs off football for Big Brother, as much as I love that show, the world will end and we'll all be the poorer for it. It won't happen, because it can't.

I looked at the page, man, and I have never ever seen anything like it in all my born days. There is no evidence that he's been online recently. It doesn't matter, because if he laughs off football for Big Brother, as much as I love that show, the world will end and we'll all be the poorer for it. It won't happen, because it can't.

Last Login: 29/05/2007 under his picture !! that may show some evidence :wink:

Last Login: 29/05/2007 under his picture !! that may show some evidence :wink:

You don't think that he might have, say, told someone his login details for when he's in the Big Brother house? It's not like he's Mr. Confidential now, is it?

I do not think he's going on Big Brother, but not because someone logged on to his myspace page.

Incidentally, I, too, would one day like to read the DaVinci Code, by the popular writer Dan Brown. I hear that it's a cracking good read. A real page-turner, so they say. :grin:

You don't think that he might have, say, told someone his login details for when he's in the Big Brother house? It's not like he's Mr. Confidential now, is it?

I do not think he's going on Big Brother, but not because someone logged on to his myspace page.

Don't think Chris Hall is intelligent enough to have thought of that IMO :wink: