Craig Rocastle and Paul Edwards

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
There both suppose to be joining Port Vale according to a Vale fan who posts on another website.

:bblue2: If that is true you have made my day ! :dance:

:bounce: Exile :bounce:

Guest oa_exile
You looking forward to supporting our under 17s in League 1 next season then exile???

No , i am looking forward to clearing the dead wood and Shez bringing decent players in !

It's the beginning of June , transfer activity will start to happen in the next two weeks for us once the decisions have been made on who stays and who leaves.

KEEP THE FAITH

No , i am looking forward to clearing the dead wood and Shez bringing decent players in !

It's the beginning of June , transfer activity will start to happen in the next two weeks for us once the decisions have been made on who stays and who leaves.

KEEP THE FAITH

Woa Woa - i'm with you big guy - see my post on the Muzza thread!

Still think we need to build a SQUAD, and these two would be good squad players....

Guest oa_exile
Woa Woa - i'm with you big guy - see my post on the Muzza thread!

Still think we need to build a SQUAD, and these two would be good squad players....

Just read it ,agree 100% mate , BUT until Shez really knows who stays and who leaves , his hands are tied.

Cant be worse than this time last year ............ remember we were in turmoil after Rockin was shown the door !

Still think Shez panic bought due to this and we are suffering in squad depth.

Just read it ,agree 100% mate , BUT until Shez really knows who stays and who leaves , his hands are tied.

Cant be worse than this time last year ............ remember we were in turmoil after Rockin was shown the door !

Still think Shez panic bought due to this and we are suffering in squad depth.

Agreed, think we were all battering down the hatches and getting on the Tin Hats ready for a battle at this time last year!

Panic buying??? Never Exile -you can never have enough central midfielders now can you!!!??? :blink::wacko::ohno:

Still very early days as you say... over the next two weeks the player merry go round will really begin.... hardly any team has so far signed more than one player, think most team will be AVERAGING about 6 or 7 this close season....

Guest oa_exile

Just to put you at ease BigFin ^_^ , remember this ?

Sheridan: Wants five moreLatics want five more signings

Oldham are hoping to draft in five more "quality signings" during the summer break.

The Latics have agreed a deal to bring Lee Hughes to Boundary Park when the former West Brom striker has served his prison sentence for causing death by dangerous driving and want to further strengthen their squad.

Managing director Simon Corney, who confirmed several players would be leaving, told the club's official website: "We're looking at two or three players at the moment.

"John's got a lot on his plate at the moment - another one or two players may be on their way out and we've released three.

"There might be more people on their way, and when that's done we need to bring in five quality players."

"In Shez and the TTA we trust" B)

I very much hope Edwards stays, I doubt we will get a better player as cover for both left side positions without upping the wages a fair whack. I wouldn't be too bothered if he started as our first choice left back next season tbh, especially if we pick up a wide left player or Taylor continues to improve at going outside his man on that side.

Just to put you at ease BigFin ^_^ , remember this ?

"In Shez and the TTA we trust" B)

When was i ever "out" of ease!!???? I'm relaxed... I'm relaxed i tell you... I'm calming down other people ... IM TOTALLY AT EASE!!!!! :angry:

:grin::wink:

Guest oa_exile
When was i ever "out" of ease!!???? I'm relaxed... I'm relaxed i tell you... I'm calming down other people ... IM TOTALLY AT EASE!!!!! :angry:

:grin::wink:

Get yourself a................... :grin:

Chill-Out-Cafe_do_not_link.jpg

Guest oa_exile
It may be possible that Rocastle and Edwards could be part of a deal to bring Leon Constantine to Boundary Park.

Now do i like that thought ^_^

I hate these few months until the Season starts. Not because of the lack of football (as one day a week is hardly much to miss), but for all these stupid rumours that float about.

I wonder what the percentage would be if you took every teams transfer rumours and combined them together and worked out the percentage of how many of them actually turned out to be truthful. I'd guess, less than 5%

Guest oa_exile
No I haven't! How did you know!

lol :grin: It's my job :bobby:

Port Vale's top goal-scorer Leon Constantine has revealed he is yet to be offered an extension to his current deal.

The 29-year-old has scored 21 goals this season, but his contract is due to expire this summer.

Constantine is happy at Vale Park and in January turned down moves to Barnsley and Brighton, yet the striker claims he is still not sure where his future lies.

"I've enjoyed my football here and the boys are fantastic," he told the club's official website.

"I haven't been offered anything and I can't turn down something I haven't been offered.

"It's been affecting people more than it has me and I'm the one they are talking about. Everybody seems to have decided my future before I have.

"I came back here to finish the job I started and try to get us into the play-offs and hopefully we can do that."

Constantine set on Vale exit

Leon Constantine is set to leave Port Vale in the summer, having grown frustrated with some recent criticism.

The striker has bagged 26 goals in all competitions this term, but he has still been subjected to criticism from the Vale Park boo boys.

Constantine has opted to hit back at his critics and confirmed his intention to head for pastures new.

"People think I am lazy, but I cover a lot of ground, a lot more ground than other forwards in this league. I also score a lot of goals," he told the Sentinel.

"Maybe it is a bit of jealousy. When you are scoring goals, people think you will go on to better things, so rather than wish you well they just want to abuse.

"I'd be lying if I said the abuse hadn't influenced my decision.

"I have never been at a club where I have scored goals and heard the crowd boo, so I am leaving them in the past - I will just go where I am wanted."

Hereford United defender Alex Jeannin did little to boost his chances of securing a move to Port Vale as he was sent off during a run out for the reserves.

Vale boss Martin Foyle opted to hand a trial to Jeannin, but he had a game to forget as he netted an own goal before being sent off in injury-time.

Guest oa_exile
Still very early days as you say... over the next two weeks the player merry go round will really begin.... hardly any team has so far signed more than one player, think most team will be AVERAGING about 6 or 7 this close season....

:sleeping: Slow >>Activity<< in League 1 :sleeping: