oldham 11 vs fans 11

Id go and ask, then you know if you should be bidding for that free centre back spot on the fans team :wink:

Didnt give it much thought but if Eyresy is on the left wing it means Im gonna have to put up with him lol. Best start going running more this month.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im afraid that if im not in the Latics team then im not playing at all.

I cant afford to be paying out £200 or more at the minute, im paying to get my coaching badge next month plus i have quite a few family birthdays next month.

I would always turn up in costume though. :shock:

In all honesty, i can play anywhere apart from goal.

Im left and right footed, but im more acurate and powerful with my right.

I usually play right wing, but last year Tommy Wright put my up front and he said i did an excellent job.

I can hit it with a bit of power (as beardy will confirm) but my best attribute is that i can put a ball at someones foot from anywhere within about 60 yards.

Oh, and im "alright" at free kicks.

Ive got a feeling i will do as im told though if Shez tells me :blush:

I usually play right wing, but last year Tommy Wright put my up front and he said i did an excellent job.

I can hit it with a bit of power (as beardy will confirm) but my best attribute is that i can put a ball at someones foot from anywhere within about 60 yards.

Don't worry too much about where you will be playing Chaddy, I'm still at CB in the fans team so I'd say you have about 8 minutes of the game to find a position I cant find you :bigcry::yellowcard:

:sleeping:

If you do find me i hope youve got body armour on incase i hit the ball at you. :D I have been told of several people that it stings for a few hours afterwards. :wink:

This is going to be a superb game, i cant wait.

Has it come out yet about it being changed to 6:45 kickoff?

If you do find me i hope youve got body armour on incase i hit the ball at you. :D I have been told of several people that it stings for a few hours afterwards. :wink:

This is going to be a superb game, i cant wait.

Has it come out yet about it being changed to 6:45 kickoff?

Didnt know what time it was, but a night match will be great !!!

I'm sure my hide will protect me against your shot :grin:

Best thing for you to do is borrow some Jack Russell Dogs and have them around your ankles while you try to kick a ball ....them J Russells, that me thats is :grin::lol:

I had no idea it was Rivelino inside that costume.

Well I can play in goal as well so ner ner ne ner ner. I also used to be a goal kicker when I played Rugby. Alas, 'tis not all fantastic, I have to chew when I eat fruit pastills.

Don't worry too much about where you will be playing Chaddy, I'm still at CB in the fans team so I'd say you have about 8 minutes of the game to find a position I cant find you :bigcry::yellowcard:

:sleeping:

Thought your playing CM?

Im so looking forward to this, if I get outbid Im gonna be seriously annoyed lol

Dont get me wrong, i cant do much else besides run a lot, hit it hard and cross it accurately.

I certainly cant tackle (apart from when im at 5-a-side and one of my mates is being booted, then i lose my rag :angry: ).

I cant really head it very well (it might mess my hair up :wink: )

Other than that i am an "ok" player. :blush:

Dont get me wrong, i cant do much else besides run a lot, hit it hard and cross it accurately.

I certainly cant tackle (apart from when im at 5-a-side and one of my mates is being booted, then i lose my rag :angry: ).

I cant really head it very well (it might mess my hair up :wink: )

Other than that i am an "ok" player. :blush:

I forgot my smilies, I'm a 38 year old fat knacker, it'd kill me what you do on a Saturday.

There have been times in the past when i have thought i was going to die myself after running round like im an 18 year old.

Thats why i will be back on my fitness regime next week until lthe start of the season, but this time im going to keep it going after the season starts as well.

Im not getting any younger you know :blush:

There have been times in the past when i have thought i was going to die myself after running round like im an 18 year old.

Thats why i will be back on my fitness regime next week until lthe start of the season, but this time im going to keep it going after the season starts as well.

Im not getting any younger you know :blush:

Chaddy, after Mr Corney has offered half the fans' money back if they win, i hope you don't miss any sitters no pressure!! :rolleyes:

Geoff, When do i miss sitters? You know me by now mate.

The only time i dont hit the target is when i head the ball, and thats cause my hair is so hard with all the gel that the ball goes in the direction my hair decides :grin:

I wont be in the team for shooting anyway, it will be more for my eye for a killer pass. :huh:

Geoff, When do i miss sitters? You know me by now mate.

The only time i dont hit the target is when i head the ball, and thats cause my hair is so hard with all the gel that the ball goes in the direction my hair decides :grin:

I wont be in the team for shooting anyway, it will be more for my eye for a killer pass. :huh:

:lipsrsealed2::lipsrsealed2::laught16:

I love It Chadd!!! :imnotworthy:

:lol: Thats just cruel. Think its wrong really cause someone can just wait til the last minute and pinch it from under you. :( I should be allowed to say I'll pay UPTO £500 for example but only increase in £10 at a time if I get outbid for example...

Been looking forward to this for ages, I'll be annoyed if I dont make it lol