Marwan Koukash

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't compare him to Moore in anyway shape or form, guy has a passion for sport and is already working with a club albeit Rugby League.............................Looking forward to the next few weeks. Very Very optimistic but cautious (for now)

RL in this country needs a bloody good shake up and if it takes a big mouthed self publicist to do it then why not?

He is Palestinian, not from Kuwait and no idea why someone thinks he's jewish

You do realise that Palestine has a significant Jewish population don't you?

haha, yes - I think it's called Israel isnt it? How many Palestinian Jews are there? Israeli Arabs, yes. Palestinian Jews, no.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Palestinian_territories

17% of the West Bank are Jewish. (If 17% of the UK was Jewish, we would have 11.7 million Jews in this country as opposed to the roughly 1 million we do have).

Tomkins will never go there as long as I have a hole in my arse, he's joining your local NRL team I believe. Mummy's already been out there to look at the set up etc...

Misleading username, moved back from NZ a while ago, on the south coast now. But interesting to hear he could be heading over there. I've lost touch with the NRL since coming back as it's not readily available on tv here. Pity.

My concern about what he said about Tomkins is someone coming in and talking about signing big name players. The next owner here needs to invest in the club infrastructure, not spout off about expensive signings. If we can build slowly with the right backing then there's no reason we can't make progress upwards.

Edited by nzlatic

RL in this country needs a bloody good shake up and if it takes a big mouthed self publicist to do it then why not?

He is Palestinian, not from Kuwait and no idea why someone thinks he's jewish

He was born in PAlestine, and when his home was bombed spent 3 days getting [allegedly without food/walking) to Kuwait, he furthered his education in UK, so has bascialy spent 2/3rd of his life in the UK. Edited by singe

He was born in PAlestine, and when his home was bombed spent 3 days getting [allegedly without food/walking) to Kuwait, he furthered his education in UK, so has bascialy spent 2/3rd of his life in the UK.

He walked to Jordan, spent 3 years in a refugee camp, before moving to Kuwait.

:censored: it, Im bored of surviving. Lets have 5 years of success then call it a day!

I'm with razza on this.

I can't understand why anyone would be wary, its not as if TTA have made us comfortably secure for the forseeable future. Every season we start by talking budgets and "we need a cup run". There has been times when we have been unable to pay salaries and such AND barring a few fantastic cup wins, we have suffered years and years of the same old dross being constatly dished up.

Lets hope this happens and it may just change our fortunes. Yes, it could all go tits up and yes we could go bump if it wasn't to work, but that could be the case anyway.

I'm with razza on this.

I can't understand why anyone would be wary, its not as if TTA have made us comfortably secure for the forseeable future. Every season we start by talking budgets and "we need a cup run". There has been times when we have been unable to pay salaries and such AND barring a few fantastic cup wins, we have suffered years and years of the same old dross being constatly dished up.

Lets hope this happens and it may just change our fortunes. Yes, it could all go tits up and yes we could go bump if it wasn't to work, but that could be the case anyway.

Im in.....................

http://en.m.wikipedi...ian_territories

17% of the West Bank are Jewish. (If 17% of the UK was Jewish, we would have 11.7 million Jews in this country as opposed to the roughly 1 million we do have).

yes but they're Orthodox Jew settlers living at the top of hills in fortified camps. They do not consider themselves Palestinians in any way shape or form.