Stevenage away

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough run in - Bradford, Sheffield United, Coventry are all bigger games and Colchester, Carlisle, Notts County are the games we tend to slip up in.

Also, with any luck I'll be off to uni in Sheffield this year... So thanks to the Football League for putting Sheffield United AND Rotherham away outside of term time this year, much appreciated... I'll only be able to get to a handful of games this season the way the fixtures have fallen

I'm quite pleased with the start to the season. Really gives LJ a chance the rack some points up early. Of course, on the flipside to that is, should we struggle, we could then go into a tricky period with a poor start behind us.

Up until 19-Oct, the only games i see us being strong outsiders in is Preston & Peterborough away. Our home games (Walsall, Port Vale, Tranmere, Crewe, Leyton Orient, Carlisle) give us a great chance to give BP that fortress factor whilst away games during this period (Stevenage, Crawley, Rotherham & Notts County) hardly fill me with dread.

Just a shame about the Wolves games although there's plenty of time for these to me moved.

Stevenage away - brilliant! No good to anyone else but if you live in Hertfordshire it's most welcome.( And there isnt any good time to visit Wolves)

my nearest ground - can go there while still enthusiastic for the season aahead