I will donate to playershare if......

Thanks to dannyboy55555, this is his idea but I don't know how to pin it higher up. To make a donation if something happens this season wether on the pitch, about the club, current events, or maybe something personal to you.

It's a brilliant idea of raising additional money, if all pledges are honoured with no initial set up costs at all.

Might be interesting to see the pledges promised after a few drinksies after a latics disaster or elation when we a promoted...well I can dream

Obviously, we are going to hold anyone to ransom especially, if pledging in a drunken stupor and is very much so the onus on the pledger to pay, yes it's a serious idea in concept re fundraising and I'm sure we will have some fun ones too. I will speak to the committee member who looks after the account to see just for curiosity, what amount this fabby idea has raised over the season.

So here is the donation page chaps:

playershare@laticsplayershare.co.uk Please put your owtb username in the message option and state pledge

So here goes, I will donate £5 to player share if I get the internal job after upsetting one of the interview panel the day after. I should know if I've ballsed it up in a months time.

20.08. Sorry chaps didn't get the internal job...boo hoo

Edited by underdog

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll donate £50 if we go down or £100 we go up.

£10 for us beating a premier league side in a cup comp*

£30 if that team is Man United*

£5 for us losing to a non league side

*These figures are doubled if we are away from home

Edited by pukka

True to my example I will donate £20 if JCH scores 15 goals in all competitions.

Dannyboy, brill idea and thanks for all contributors so far. I will now contact one of the chaps who looks after the account on how we can monitor this.

Ie payer underdog, re pledge promise on 20/7/13..... Something similar to the league comp running a the mo.

Edited by underdog

Going to donate to Playershare, well, today. London weekend train tickets for Stevenage booked via the website.

New season's resolution is to be more on the ball with booking train tickets through the Playershare website. Commission on Liverpool to Manchester train tickets for the majority of home games should raise a few quid...

Great Idea as we all have our own view on what is needed.

I will donate £1 for every clean sheet we keep in Div1 and FA Cup.

I will donate £1 for every goal we score in Div1 and FA Cup.

I will donate £5 for every goal Rooney scores for us. (Clarke Harris if he doesnt sign)

Pay monthly via Paypal?

Ooo tba unsure, think its how you want to do it my friend especially to help you spread the cost might be better on your pocket. I've contacted wardlelatic on how payment wise we arrange and track this.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=632543053445101&set=a.181564568542954.40650.181558501876894&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Oh dear Dave broadbent is wearing one.....are you scared that big Gordon might now mids blue? And for 5 games......ooooo....this could be a goer.....hehehe

Edited by underdog

A great idea by Danny !!

Of course all pledges are just that, Pledges...

If a fan says they will donate £1 for every goal we score from a Corner, LJ may do more in training :OASISscarf:

A pleadge of £1 by a few fans can make a massive difference !!

I will pledge £1 for every penalty we score during the season (league or cup)

To honour your pledge you can use paypal and send to playershare@laticsplayershare.co.uk

So that we can acknowledge each pledge, please add your username to the reference when paying. I will confirm all pledges within 48 hrs of a match being played.

You can also join playershare by setting up a Direct Debit with the following details

BENEFICIARY NAME: Trust Oldham PlayerShare Save-Scheme
SORT CODE: 16-27-11 (RBS Oldham Branch)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 10176108

Brill wardle...any chance you can pin this thread at the top so it does not get lost during the season and works its way down in to the relegation zone.

If successful and I'm sure it will be. We could run this every season as a boost the funds.

right now need to get big Gordon to wear the new shirt , wardle you know our gordon have a word with him will you and have a word in a few players ears..no pressure on them re goals per season, penalties etc.....might have to put these pledges in the dressing room as motivations for the players to help achieve pledges.

Edited by underdog

Topic is now pinned.

With the number of members on here, a pledge of £1 for (x) can make this scheme very successful.

What I will donate to this pledge idea is this, everyone who pledges money from Today till December 20th will go into a prize draw. (Winner picked at random)

The prize will be anything from the clubshop to the value of £39.99

Topic is now pinned.

With the number of members on here, a pledge of £1 for (x) can make this scheme very successful.

What I will donate to this pledge idea is this, everyone who pledges money from Today till December 20th will go into a prize draw. (Winner picked at random)

The prize will be anything from the clubshop to the value of £39.99

Oooo an incentive

True to my example I will donate £20 if JCH scores 15 goals in all competitions.

You have unleashed a beast of a thread my friend. Not just a fundraiser but the entertainment factor too.

My personal pledge to you is a pint at the end of the season. Well done Danny boy