I will donate to playershare if......

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have unleashed a beast of a thread my friend. Not just a fundraiser but the entertainment factor too.

My personal pledge to you is a pint at the end of the season. Well done Danny boy

Ha cheers pal. I'll buy you one back! Now to think up some more interesting pledges...hmmm

Bugger I haven't done a footy pledge...okay......

A fiver every time a player of ours gets sent off in the league.Oh dear, I am encouraging naughtiness.

Okay to balance it, a fiver every time a player of ours gets a hat trick in the league

Personally, if my bloody grading gets out of the -67 poor to at least + plus by Xmas a tenner...so that's you lot liking my post chaps, no pressure now.

and for fun, a tenner if chaddy can hit the new zen sign on the chaddy roof from the half way line. Well he did the cross bar challenge. I've just contacted him, so if he's up for it it could be an early donation for me. Tba on this one

Edited by underdog

I'm looking forward to the named and shamed thread come May.

No we are not going to do that re none pledges coming through...it's purely on the integrity of the donor

Or do you mean naming and shaming of players..Twittergate and all?...interesting concept..hmmm

£50 if Jenny models the new away shirt with nothing else on.... And ties it in a knot at the front!

On a serious note, ill donate a tenner for every hattrick. And a fiver for every game we score 4 or more.

£50 if Jenny models the new away shirt with nothing else on.... And ties it in a knot at the front!

On a serious note, ill donate a tenner for every hattrick. And a fiver for every game we score 4 or more.

However, I spy a possible warburton and she is wearing the kit, via a mark winter bottom piccie.....ooooo controversial decision.....have tag you on the fb piccie.....heheh

In fact I was wrong...it was a warburton imposter.....your safe..,hehe

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=632743830091690&set=a.181564568542954.40650.181558501876894&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Edited by underdog

Aww You can have a let off if you want as you did not specific if its all games, league, cup and league, friendlies etc.

Heheh

Nah, I'll honour it, don't think it will happen very often!

However, I spy a possible warburton and she is wearing the kit, via a mark winter bottom piccie.....ooooo controversial decision.....have tag you on the fb piccie.....heheh

In fact I was wrong...it was a warburton imposter.....your safe..,hehehttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=632743830091690&set=a.181564568542954.40650.181558501876894&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

She's not fulfilling the terms of my deal!