I will donate to playershare if......

Wow even this thread has descended into bickering!

Anyhoo my pledges for the season:

JCH 15 goals (all comps) - £20

Dayton 10 goals - £10

Schmeltz 5 goals - £10

Every time we win 3-2 - £10

Baxter scores a free kick - £5

Tarky scores - £5

Dickov sacked at Donny - £10

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this sounds a daft question but how o I pay my fixed penalty notices.... sorry, pledges? Think ill make mine a monthly thing rather than once a week when we win 4 nil.....

Paypal. Not sure of the address but think it's on the 1st post. Cash or cheque can be given to committee members.

Please could we have a summary of all the pledges so far?

Hi bp1960, I think there are a number of ways we could do this. Obviously, in depends on the honesty of the pledger to donate like blue jazzer has done/will be doing

I believe what wardle wants to do who monitors the account, is to confirm definite contributors and the amount given via paypal but to confirm its definatley for this fundraiser. Just to state "pledge" and username in the message part.

This is because the PayPal account an be used for all sorts of donations, stating pledge helps us to know and confirm the amount per months and over the season too

With regards to so far, it's a case of going through the thread and jotting down the fixed monies, the others are possibles depending on x....like my pledge for everytime a player gets sent off is hard to forecast.

Think we're best sticking to actual payees/monies donated and getting wardle to give us the monthly figure perhaps.

£150 if we score from our own half.

£100 if our goalkeeper scores (excludes penalties scored in a penalty shoot out)

£75 for a bicycle kick scored outside the area

£40 for a header scored from outside the area (excludes own goals)

*Has to be Latics and not the opposition

*Competitive fixtures only

Edited by PlayItLivo

I will donate a free ticket to the tranmere home game for the most imaginative (but realistic) pledge as agreed by committee members by 26th august.

Bloody hell Chris no pressure in us arranging our next meeting then.....

Best work on chaddy doing my footy challenge and big Gordon wearing the shirty for five games....hehehe

Bloody hell Chris no pressure in us arranging our next meeting then.....

Best work on chaddy doing my footy challenge and big Gordon wearing the shirty for five games....hehehe

I'm sure we can agree through here/emails

I will donate a free ticket to the tranmere home game for the most imaginative (but realistic) pledge as agreed by committee members by 26th august.

I'll donate £12.21 if Grounds crosses from the left, JCH heads against the underside of the crossbar and Baxter taps in the rebound, in front of the RRE

I'll donate £41.11 if someones makes a slide tackle and their tackle pops out.

Do you require photo evidence?

This is a distinct possibility, i remember several eons ago when i was a kiddie at a boundary blues event at the clayton arms, standing up and asking "whats your most embarrasing moment on the pitch?" to the players there and Mike Milligan did respond about a sliding tackle and something popping out......heheh, brought the house down and the looks his fellow palyers gave him was priceless.

Oh the days when shorts where short on players......