I will donate to playershare if......

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys - just did a quick tot up from here (well not exactly quick but was a tad bored)

If every pledge happens at least once, so far we are up to £1992.82 - Clearly that's unlikely given some of the more outlandish dog humping keeper style pledges, however some of the pledges are repeatable ones so you never know!

Keep them coming - Wardle - Is there a way to keep drawing attention to the thread as i suppose it may get ignored as its pinned at the top?

Edited by dannyboy55555

20 poind if at any point in the season Lj does a Jose mourinho style celebration down the touch line

Ill give twenty quid if we visit merseyside again this season in the cup and you actually get to see a full game...heheh two season onthe run and you almost done it.

Livepool asleep on the bus, Everton you were MIA being thrown out by The stewards that many times you were like an elastic band.

Guys - just did a quick tot up from here (well not exactly quick but was a tad bored)

If every pledge happens at least once, so far we are up to £1992.82 - Clearly that's unlikely given some of the more outlandish dog humping keeper style pledges, however some of the pledges are repeatable ones so you never know!

Keep them coming - Wardle - Is there a way to keep drawing attention to the thread as i suppose it may get ignored as its pinned at the top?

Hiya Danny, were looking at ways to get this, spend and raise, fixture comp and Eddie together in one marketing hit so tba you presence maybe required on a photo......hmmm I wondering if your a 6ft tall Adonis, or a lee crofty look a like...hehe

And wow on the possible total.

Edited by underdog

If every pledge happens at least once, so far we are up to £1992.82

rudemedic will check it for you.

Ill give twenty quid if we visit merseyside again this season in the cup and you actually get to see a full game...heheh two season onthe run and you almost done it.

Livepool asleep on the bus, Everton you were MIA being thrown out by The stewards that many times you were like an elastic band.

Think I must also do this :) n thank you for bringing the famous sleeping night up haha :) whoever you are :)

Think I must also do this :) n thank you for bringing the famous sleeping night up haha :) whoever you are :)

Your secret safe amongst us ...ssssshhhhh

Warburton?, warburton?....heheh

So £20 it is if we pull one of the merseysiders in the cup and you make a full game...heheh...but I want a photo of you at full time still erect, pardon the Pune not being propped up, and eyeballs not rolling around yer head my friend.

Deal?

Edited by underdog

A week ago, I was about to post that I'd donate £20 if my first child - at that point yet to be born and a week overdue - came into the world safe and well

I quickly decided it wasn't a good idea to be relating such a big deal in my life to a public gamble.

But, as of almost 24 hours ago, I have a happy and healthy son. Ironically, he has hair and I'm quite certain he cares.

So, the number of Latics supporters in Ireland has been boosted by one, which is pretty good going.

I'll have £20 donated by the end of this week.

A week ago, I was about to post that I'd donate £20 if my first child - at that point yet to be born and a week overdue - came into the world safe and well

I quickly decided it wasn't a good idea to be relating such a big deal in my life to a public gamble.

But, as of almost 24 hours ago, I have a happy and healthy son. Ironically, he has hair and I'm quite certain he cares.

So, the number of Latics supporters in Ireland has been boosted by one, which is pretty good going.

Soft emotional :censored:er you! Top work chief

Excellent stuff. Much appreciated and best of luck with the latest addition to the fanbase.

When you donate it can you type your owtb username and 'pledge' in the paypal message box.

Cheers again

Yes, I'll sort that. Cheers.

Congrats and thanks for the donation.....think with you and Bluejazzer's donation, playershare is up by £25.00 already.......thanks to Dannyboy55555 for the idea.

Edited by underdog

Nohair.....

Thank you for the pledge funds that have been sent, £20 to start off the pledge initiative !

Your money is the first received ! Due to the nature of the pledge and to help all us say welcome to the new little Latic, can I donate a Chaddy the owl teddy for your son if one hasn't yet been bought him on behalf of Playershare and owtb !

Inbox me and ill arrange it to be sent or collect from the club shop

Many thanks

Nohair..... Thank you for the pledge funds that have been sent, £20 to start off the pledge initiative ! Your money is the first received ! Due to the nature of the pledge and to help all us say welcome to the new little Latic, can I donate a Chaddy the owl teddy for your son if one hasn't yet been bought him on behalf of Playershare and owtb ! Inbox me and ill arrange it to be sent or collect from the club shop Many thanks

What a fantastic gesture! I'm thrilled, the young lad will be delighted, thanks!

Hiya Danny, were looking at ways to get this, spend and raise, fixture comp and Eddie together in one marketing hit so tba you presence maybe required on a photo......hmmm I wondering if your a 6ft tall Adonis, or a lee crofty look a like...hehe

And wow on the possible total.

Might struggle as live in London! Could be up north next month sometime though.

Might struggle as live in London! Could be up north next month sometime though.

Will have to drag you u with 24hrsfromtulsehill......or somehow transpose you photo in...hmm

Anyone good any good this photoshop stuff?

Oh well we will get you at some point