I will donate to playershare if......

You're handing him a life sentence for a crime he didn't commit! :wink:

Yup, that's the way it is alright, but if I start him on that path from day one hopefully he will grow up not knowing what it's like to be any other way - that's how it happened for me anyway!

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this sounds a daft question but how o I pay my fixed penalty notices.... sorry, pledges? Think ill make mine a monthly thing rather than once a week when we win 4 nil.....

Thank you BlueJazzer for your pledge, money recieved

so far, Playershare is £25 better off... im sure there will be more to come over the next few months.

Thank you BlueJazzer for your pledge, money recieved

so far, Playershare is £25 better off... im sure there will be more to come over the next few months.

I'd like to say my pleasure but I'm a right tight git and wouldn't part with my own piss if I didn't have to!

The Pledge fund is now at £225 .

Yes, over £200 already..... :sign0173:

To honour your pledge you can use paypal and send to playershare@laticsplayershare.co.uk

So that we can acknowledge each pledge, please add your username to the reference when paying. I will confirm all pledges within 48 hrs of a match being played.

You can also join playershare by setting up a Direct Debit with the following details

BENEFICIARY NAME: Trust Oldham PlayerShare Save-Scheme
SORT CODE: 16-27-11 (RBS Oldham Branch)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 10176108

Ha ha my I fluence ? that wouldn't get you ketchup on your pie at HT ;)

Will we be able to get pies at half time ?...that is the question.

Edited by BP1960

Just remembered whose udders manager is.

So in tomorrow's friendly if the ball inadvertently from a latics player hits that Robbins tosser on the sidelines. I'll give a fiver, if it gets him in the nads....a tenner.

I'm not advocating violence, it's just if the footy gods deem it, especially after he called us the worst team in the league last season.

If this makes a confirmed £500 by 1st june 14 i will pay £50

We've only been going a week or so and we're upto £225 already. We need to stop pledging now or my pocket is going to be very light soon. Only another ££275 to go.

I'm not sure of any such address with contributors details.

www.laticsplayershare.co.uk is the only website for PlayerShare

PlayerShare WebShop names you if you're logged in wen you spend (and you've not clicked to disable this).

Most people aren't logged in though so just show as "anonymous" in the bottom right hand corner.

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/

Good news, registered users of PlayerShare WebShop are up 10% since this thread started!

I've just honoured my pledge. £10 in the kitty, thanks to José not dinking his penalty - hopefully the first of many!

Could not make today, been sunning myself in Blackpool, my lad texted me as he was at the game, said Baxter had scored with a pen and he did not dink. I would have gladly paid my £5 for the dink. I still love it but fair play Diego.

Anyone in the know mentioned my pledge to Big Gord yet? Still stands and Saturdays only 6 days away.

Photographic evidence needed as I'm away for two of the first five home games..BG between both captains should seal it!

£100 for all 5 (I've doubled it)

Edited by Midsblue