...like a New Signing!

Montano.

Outstanding today.

I was a critic last season. Well & truly prepared to eat humble pie here.

Pace, commitment, desire, 2 very tidy finished and still tracking back and tackling in the 90th minute.

Roll on the season whilst he's in that form.

#class

I thought he was :censored: and would have been red carded if it hadn't been a friendly.

He wasn't the only one who was very lucky to stay on the pitch, there were a few tackles flying in from both sides which were far from friendly.

Montano.

Outstanding today.

Pace, commitment, desire, 2 very tidy finished and still tracking back and tackling in the 90th minute.

#class

Connor Brown the next to win you over ?

Edited by BP1960

Montano.

Outstanding today.

#class

Let's see if he does it on a cold Tuesday in November...

I think the challenge for Johnson will be to keep Montano, Brown and JCH's heads straight...if he keeps them focussed in the task in hand for 90 minutes then that will do me!

Similar to Craig Davies IMO all capable of being loose cannons with bags of ability.

I think the challenge for Johnson will be to keep Montano, Brown and JCH's heads straight...if he keeps them focussed in the task in hand for 90 minutes then that will do me!

Similar to Craig Davies IMO all capable of being loose cannons with bags of ability.

Not to mention the loose cannon that is Sydney.

Didn't he do ok at Crewe last season?

I take the point though. Attitude is everything with this guy. The talent's always been there.

Yes but that was in October...:wink: Edited by jsslatic

Is he not just a striker?

Haven't been any of the friendlies so don't know how he's got on in general play, don't remember seeing a lot of quality from him in wide areas last season though and he only seems to come alive in the box, his finishing is decent.

I thought he was unlucky last season, he didn't have a pre season and got injured for a few months when he was starting to find form.

He wasn't as quick as I expected him to be but he certainly has ability on the ball, if he can keep scoring as he has done in pre-season then we could be on to a winner!

Nope. I applauded when he did well, but he should have been sent off 1st half for an outrageous tackle.

He's still a weak link.

And :censored:.

You never give him full credit if he does well you always follow it up with this rubbish about weak link and teams target him with no real facts to your opinion.

He defends well and very rarely gets beat by his winger or concedes goals from poor defending. Fair enough still has areas for impeovement like all the back four but he isnt the weakest link in that defence. you obviously don't like him but change your tune its boring now.

You never give him full credit if he does well you always follow it up with this rubbish about weak link and teams target him with no real facts to your opinion.

He defends well and very rarely gets beat by his winger or concedes goals from poor defending. Fair enough still has areas for impeovement like all the back four but he isnt the weakest link in that defence. you obviously don't like him but change your tune its boring now.

Hi Connor.

The DVD 'How to be a better RB' is in the post.

Enjoy.

Hi Connor.

The DVD 'How to be a better RB' is in the post.

Enjoy.

Sly from your posts on here it's clear you are a loyal supporter of the club but if that's how you would support one of your own players that's poor.

And it's not Connor posting that I assure you.

kings no one is saying your brother (I'm sure I've seen you mention he's your brother) is completely useless but he is a liability at times. He snaps to easy that's one of his problems if he takes a little knock of someone he lashes out like he did today and lets be honest he isnt the biggest of lads but acts like hes the size of big jean. He can't be doing that or he will end up getting more red cards like pompy away last year. Another problem with Connor is he tends to lose it and dives in completely missing to ball and taking his man like he did a few times today. Defending he isn't the worst and has the ability to become decent it's going forward were he needs abit of work especially with crossing which has come on abit from last year. If he learns to stop acting like billy big bollocks and works on his attacking he could become a decent player as I personally don't think he's to bad defending. Would I be looking to bring in a new rb if budget allowed? Yeah personally I would just because of him been a liability at time and at the moment if he gets sent of we're :censored:ed no replacement. Maybe I'm been a bit harsh on your brother kings but thi is just how I feel about him at the moment. Hes maybe had it hard because we are comparing him to Kieran lee but then again maybe Connor has the potential to be as good as he's only 19 ( I may be wrong ) but time will tell. So that's my opinion on Connor not sure if everyone else will agree with me tho kings

I agree new season give the lad a chance! I even saw positives in Wes' performance at Accy and gave him credit for it. And if he stays he will have a vital role within the squad.

New slate for the whole club this season lets get behind the :censored:ing lot of them even our evil master! Who knows what we we could achieve if we all pull together?