Season Ticket

Guest oa_exile
myself and Leelover are part of the Paddock army this year sitting just above Exile thus avoiding any trouble!!!!

Someone has to look after you lot :wink:

dont-panic.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you're gonna be like that then.....

:disappointed:

Er. I really can't decide now.

I know that if my brother and nephew go, they'll be in the Lookers Upper. But I don't want to spend half the season sat on my own if he sacks it off completely. But then if Matt's there, that'd be a good laugh. But it's more expensive.

But then Exile, would be a lot of fun in the paddock.......but he runs away when it rains. But the cost is just about within my range. And there's Mark and LL.... but you are very exposed to the elements.

Inspiral - sorry, I just aint having the dinginess of the Main Stand, and the Chaddy....hmmmm, it's just been too long!

What to do......what to do? Maybe I'll leave it til Friday morning to decide! :)

Guest oa_exile
The other blocks dont count seeing as they're all to busy yelling at the lino to join in the sing song's. <_<

We can call it the "Southern Softies Block" :grin:

Only kidding Mark , you can just come into our block not many season ticket holders in there and just say Oi! , shift , that's my seat like i do :grin:

I know that if my brother and nephew go, they'll be in the Lookers Upper. But I don't want to spend half the season sat on my own if he sacks it off completely. But then if Matt's there, that'd be a good laugh. But it's more expensive.

You's get what you pay for love :lookers:

What to do......what to do? Maybe I'll leave it til Friday morning to decide! :)

Don't forget that the discount finishes at noon [i think], not 5pm.

Somebody will put me right if I'm wrong.

forgot about the bar :cardinal: Might mean I'll leave the Greyhound before KO from now on

It's not the best and it does get pretty full at half time. There's not many fridges either and the bottles of Carlsberg in the past are either too gassy it just bloats you, frozen (seriously) or sold out.

:grin:

Well I'll see if I can get one in that block somewhere. Honestly didn't know there was a bar! :)

I've got F151, F150 is still on the "might be taken" list, dunno about 152. 149 which Mark is after is on the end, so we can make a swift exit when they finally move in to take Exile and Rocky :bobby::jailed: . Shouldn't be too wet if the wind only blows in one direction, and it's the right one :)

You could maybe get one in front if you don't stand up and block our view :peepwall:

PADDOCK ARMY!*

* for a while

Get in for your ticket Mads. I've just been and got mine and business is brisk, just like the weather.

Aye. I'll be there first thing in the morning. Just need to pop round to my brother's later to see if I can convince him - if so (although I think I have 2 hopes), I'll be in the Lookers Upper. Otherwise, I'll be joining the Paddock Army!

I tried one last attempt at manipulating my brother into getting a season ticket. And it worked! I must be getting better at my mind-control technique :grin:. The only drawback is that I am now 'mother' to my 9 year old nephew, on a parent and child ticket. :shock:

Hence, I will be sitting in my usual place in the Lookers Upper for the start of the season. Lucky Chaddymatt!

There were a couple of people there in front of us in the queue. Just as we got to the front of the queue, the 2 girls in the ticket office had an almighty barney, and the nice helpful one stormed off, leaving the smacked-arse-faced one with a building queue! Twas quite amusing!

Then I went to the club shop to have a look at the new shirts. Was seeing if I could get away with an extra large boys, but alas, even extra large boys don't need as much breasticle space as me, so I'll have to pay the extra tenner. The (now-ex) landlord of the WH was in there and assured me I'd fit in it if I went on a diet. Which was nice of him. I did try on a medium, but it was a really weird shape (they really don't make football shirts for girls - marketing idea, anyone? - I have a Ladies England top which fits perfectly!). It almost came down to my knees, but fitted ok everywhere else. Ah well. Decided on waiting for the orange one to see what it's like, and then my budget will be used on one or the other.

First ST in 10 seasons, and first replica shirt in about 4! Tis expensive, this football malarkey :wink:!

Edited by maddog

Guest oa_exile
The (now-ex) landlord of the WH was in there and assured me I'd fit in it if I went on a diet. Which was nice of him.

lol :grin: Quality ! :applause1: Chris is always one for choice words :laught16:

I've got F151, F150 is still on the "might be taken" list, dunno about 152. 149 which Mark is after is on the end, so we can make a swift exit when they finally move in to take Exile and Rocky :bobby::jailed: . Shouldn't be too wet if the wind only blows in one direction, and it's the right one :)

You could maybe get one in front if you don't stand up and block our view :peepwall:

PADDOCK ARMY!*

* for a while

Hmm, thats VERY close to me, a letter away infact B)

Hmm, thats VERY close to me, a letter away infact B)

Eh? I was told there were no grumblers in that section :wink:

Seriously, I'm looking forward to the Paddock atmosphere, it seems like the closest to my youthfull days in the Chaddy when there were fields all round.