The Fixtures Thread

Members,

This is the only fixtures thread which OWTB are going to run today. As with previous eventful days, Admins will actively cut threads based on the same topic to ensure the usability of the board is maintained.

Before posting, please read the comments made by Beady (>here<) with regard to what it is suitable to post in addition standard board rules.

People who post in 'txt speak' will have their posts cut, and due to the anticipated high volume, this will be done on a zero tolerance policy, posts will not be replaced or edited for users by Admins, but cut out all together. In addition posts which move too far off topic or contain any unsuitable material (as contained in the user agreement) will be cut without warning and without justification.

The OWTB staff thank you for your co-operation in this matter and look forward to an interesting day of announcements.

Guest sheridans_world

I'm away for Forest at home and Leeds away :bigcry:

Edit: Not a bad last game though, Crewe, not too far

Edit Edit: Stupid football league, Leeds at home on a Tuesday night. :angry:

Edited by sheridans_world

Boooooo!!!

Looks like the Bristol Rovers (A) game will be at Cheltenham then. There goes the chances of that as a new ground for me.

The official site says we get to go to the Memorial Ground just before they switch to Cheltenham.

At least we get to go to two different dumps instead of the same one twice!!

The official site says we get to go to the Memorial Ground just before they switch to Cheltenham.

Besides Leeds away in January, December, Jan and Feb could be a costly time for aways. Pretty much all down South. Good news for OASIS mind you!

Woo-hoo.

Can't read the Fishul as it crashes my Explorer at work for some reason. iwas just going off the BBC's 'last 8 or 9 games played at Whaddon Road'.

After a cracking trip in Brighton last year..looks like it'll have to be our "weekend away"(now that the lashers are no longer with us!) trip this year on Feb 23rd, but not to worry, we can then watch the boys in the carling cup final the day after!!!

The drawback of being in the Carling Cup Final is that the Brighton game will be rearranged for midweek. :wink:

How far is your local from your house, where you invited us all to kip over? :deal2:

Local to my house... 5 mins max... local to kellaway... 5 mins in a taxi (max)...

My suggestion is this... I imagine a fair whack will get the train in... easiesr to go to Parkway, esp for the london lot... (hour and a half instead of 2 hours to the centre) and i live a couple of hundred yards away... go to the railway (pub) next to Parkway to meet and for a couple... then off to the Kellaway for 1/1.30... job done..

Now, staying at my house always had certain exceptions.... anyway, you prob wont mke it, end up missing the train, getting lost, me deliberately telling you the wrong place... :wink:

Also, Leeds on New Year is amazing... my birthday on NYE... looks like a night out in leeds in on the cards now...!

Edited by BigfinLatic