The Fixtures Thread

Not entirely sure how many away games I'll be going to seen as I'm moving down south next month. Definately gonna get to all the home games though and if I can, Leeds away cos that'll be a good'n

Surely that means you will get to more away games??? Look at the fixtures - really well spread out with southern games, as opposed to last year when all the south west ones were around October, and all the london ones at the end???

Where abouts you movin..? Dont worry, there is life as a ltics fan after you leave oldham!

Surely that means you will get to more away games??? Look at the fixtures - really well spread out with southern games, as opposed to last year when all the south west ones were around October, and all the london ones at the end???

Where abouts you movin..? Dont worry, there is life as a ltics fan after you leave oldham!

Problem is, don't wanna go to an away game on my own cos me dad never goes and all my mates are up here

And I'm off to Milton Keynes. Joy.

Problem is, don't wanna go to an away game on my own cos me dad never goes and all my mates are up here

And I'm off to Milton Keynes. Joy.

shed loads of us down here... sure all the Oasis gang will gladly meet up, no worries - you will never be on your own! Just look out for the Oasis info on here.... if you want to go to away games there is always more than enough friendly faces about... but enjoy the joys ok MK!

Edited by BigfinLatic

Oasis allowing girls ... that will mean a whole policy change and that could take for ever with all the red tape and that!!! :D

Carrabanana your move than welcome, there's always a few of us traveling from London for most aways .... all we ask is that you buy a scarf off me :deal2:

Well some of the lads act a little girlie at times.... actually we do have a few young ladies joining us from time to time. Look out for details on here (and hopefully on the offical site) about travel arrangements, membership (hopefully I have something sorted before the season kicks off) .. look forward to meeting you.

I'd be used to being the only girl anyway cos I'm the only one in my school who supports Oldham, come to think of it, I think I'm the only girl who actually watches football...

Nevermind that though, still gonna try and get to as many away games as possible cos I was only allowed to go to a few last season, even if they're on a Tuesday night like Leeds or Bristol away

I'd be used to being the only girl anyway cos I'm the only one in my school who supports Oldham, come to think of it, I think I'm the only girl who actually watches football...

Nevermind that though, still gonna try and get to as many away games as possible cos I was only allowed to go to a few last season, even if they're on a Tuesday night like Leeds or Bristol away

Bloody 'ell... hadnt realised Bristol was on a tuesday night! ... well there goes the weekend booze up i had planned.... oh well.... tues aft off, then wednesday off methinks... sure the OWTB lot could terrorise some student night in Bristol??? Whadday all reckon???

Sure you will find like I did, that moving away from oldham only makes your determination to go to as many matches as possible even stronger... hey, and now I bet you are definitely the only girl in your entire city who supports Oldham! Think you are hard pushed to find a proper football fan in MK too!

Guest M_OAFC
sure the OWTB lot could terrorise some student night in Bristol??? Whadday all reckon???

I might just do that. Can you recommend somewhere to stay?

Millwall away falls on the weekend of one of the Blue Army 6 a side team's 21st, so the weekend away is already being planned. :grin:

Cracking set of fixtures. They've been very kind to us. Forest boxing day, Donny away on a bank holiday and Leeds on New Years day. Brilliant. Only Bristol Rovers on a Tuesday night which is a bit of a bugger. Tranmere is do-able, even with those finishing at 5pm.

Look's like I may miss Forest away as i'm supposed to be going Ireland that weekend. I think i'll opt for Forest away

Guest oa_exile
With Donny being a new ground and a Bank Holiday, we'll probably need a voucher for non-ST holders if demand exceeds supply of tickets. Plenty of time to organise that. :wink:

Keepmoat Stadium

What Is It Like For Visiting Supporters ?

Away fans are located in the North Stand at one end of the stadium, where around 3,344 fans can be accommodated. Clubs with a smaller following will be allocated around a third to two thirds of that number meaning that on those occasions the end is shared with home supporters. The view of the playing action, leg room, and facilities in this stand are all good, although fans are set well back from the pitch as there is a substantial tarmac looking track which surrounds it.

The concourses are a good size and there are a number of televisions on view to keep supporters entertained. Pies (including the Chicken Balti pie), pasties and vegetarian 'Pizza Pods are supplied by Shire Foods and cost £2.30 each. Burgers and Hot Dogs are also available as well as alcohol.

I found the stadium to be more atmospheric than the Belle Vue ground which was largely open to the elements. This is a bit unusual as most clubs that move to new grounds usually complain that the atmosphere suffers in the new arena, however at the Keepmoat this is not the case. The stewarding was relaxed on my visit and no problems were experienced. The pitch also looked in top condition, although you could still see the lines of a previous rugby league game. The club have their own troupe of cheerleaders called the Vikettes, who provide entertainment before the game and half time.

Please note that cash is not accepted at the turnstiles, they are ticket only. Tickets can be purchased from the South Stand ticket office. The stadium is completely no smoking