Micah - this week's raising of hopes

And hopefully, that's why he might have to move on.............if he wants to go to the world cup next year then he has to be playing every week.

It's quite clear he isn't bothered about that. Happy to be second fiddle, happy to take his wedge, going nowhere.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

playing very well though.. has the ability to be England's first choice RB easily better then walker and johnson at defending, just as good maybe a little but worse attacking but when fully fit it's his place for certain - shame he doesn't play (needs to leave city, for his benefit aswell as ours)

playing very well though.. has the ability to be England's first choice RB easily better then walker and johnson at defending, just as good maybe a little but worse attacking but when fully fit it's his place for certain - shame he doesn't play (needs to leave city, for his benefit aswell as ours)

Sorry Kieran you and I differ. Richards is not that good. Off again with double legged cramp 80 mins!!!!!

Sorry Kieran you and I differ. Richards is not that good. Off again with double legged cramp 80 mins!!!!!

I actually think he's the best right back in the country, Craig. But, he's not been a regular starter for Eriksson, Mancini, Hughes, McLaren, Capello, Hodgson and Pellegrini so you're not alone with that thought...

that's what draws me back from thinking he is one of the best, but i personally can't stand walker - england RB who can't actually defend, forever loosing his man but occasionally makes up for it by utilising his pace! same with johnson although glen johnson is outstanding going forward and more solid then walker defensively!

MENOAFC ‏@MENOAFC 29 Oct Before I'd asked it he said: "You're not getting no money! I'm not going anywhere." #horsesmouth #bugger #oafcReply Retweet Retweeted

MENOAFC ‏@MENOAFC 29 Oct I told him (Richards) I was an Oldham fan and had a question I had to ask him. He immediately started laughing.

Well he would say that, wouldn;t he!

Edited by singe

• 2 months later...
Completley denied by the GreatSellonClause himself via Twitter

Micah Richards ‏@MicahRichards 5h

Why are @SkySportsNews trying to create a story about me not working hard enough! Ive trained 1 day with the the team! #Clowns

And even MEN correcting story

Stuart Brennan ‏@StuBrennanMEN 42m

To clarify the earlier tweet, there was no suggestion that @MicahRichards isn't working hard enough, just that he needs more work on fitness

Completley denied by the GreatSellonClause himself via Twitter

Micah Richards ‏@MicahRichards 5h

Why are @SkySportsNews trying to create a story about me not working hard enough! Ive trained 1 day with the the team! #Clowns

And even MEN correcting story

Stuart Brennan ‏@StuBrennanMEN 42m

To clarify the earlier tweet, there was no suggestion that @MicahRichards isn't working hard enough, just that he needs more work on fitness

A vote of confidence is always assuring.

Arsenal still have money to spend and Wenger is a big admirer of him. Man Utd need to strengthen all over the field. The problem is City won't want to sell him to a title rival like Arsenal (likewise for Liverpool and Chelsea), nor their fierce rivals in Man Utd. Unless a foreign team comes in for him he's probably staying put for quite a while.