Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

opinions4u

Which manager departed today?

Without wishing to piss on the feelgood factor, this sacking goes to show how quickly things can change. Everyone was raving about Flitcroft when he took over (including on here) and big things were predicted.

Unbelievably, the 4th longest serving manager in the country hasn't even been in charge for 4 years yet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_Football_League_managers

The fact Wenger is top by 10 years is stunning really. The list shows what pressure is on managers and can understand better why some managers jump ship for a bigger job as it appears very little trust or stability. IF we could retain LJ for a long time it would be hell of a ride as more competition for places now than ever before in my memory. Soon as we threaten the play offs you can see the headlines linked with this job and that sadly. It would be fantastic to think LJ would still be here in 10 years as would have brought success. But can see Bristol City sniffing about and having lived in area would hope he knows hes onto a good thing here right now.

Only 51% of the managers in the league have held their current post for a year.

Edit: exactly 50% - didn't realise the LMA hadn't taken Jol off their list yet.

Owen Coyle been sacked aswell

I've just seen that wankshaft Dave Whelan interviewed on Sky Sports. Told Coyle he wasn't happy with his team selections. Coyle asked him if Whelan wanted him to resign, and he said yeah. So he did, the silly bastard!

What an odious turd Whelan is!

I've just seen that wankshaft Dave Whelan interviewed on Sky Sports. Told Coyle he wasn't happy with his team selections. Coyle asked him if Whelan wanted him to resign, and he said yeah. So he did, the silly bastard!

100% agree on Whelan

It's a shame cos Owen Coyle, David Whelan and Wigan Athletic all deserve each other...

Coppell has left his position as director of football at Crawley.

Apparently the ever popular Steve Evans is favourite for the Wednesday job.

Steve Clarke gone from West Brom,hard to say who they could get to replace him. Possibly Paulo di Canio.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. IWAC.