eintract frankfurt

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The person i meet over there went to Bordeux away, 7000 fans they took! and took over the motorways at Porto away

Also, they took 12,000 to Bordeaux. Quality support.

"Eintracht Frankfurt travel to Bordeaux in the Europa League, 12,000 ultras dressed in orange travelled to the away game. It is estimated there was 15,000 by French media."

• 2 weeks later...

Hey chaps. After abit of looking around the interweb, I haven't really found a UK fan group for Eintracht Frankfurt. There's a few Facebook PAGES but they are rarely active and they are not Facebook groups. If you are into Eintracht Frankfurt like myself, feel free to join my group I have just set up. Cheers all. Link below. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1707323052820508/?fref=ts

A bit more info on the cider.

The tagline 'Two Teams One Spirit' extends to one cider on Saturday. The 'cider' from Germany is apfelwein, and it has been part-donated by the Kelterie Heil company and part-purchased by Eintracht's Bockenhiem supporters.

The proceeds from its sale are to be donated to Dr. Kershaw's Hospice and the Bockenheimers are coming over to meet up with the Oldham Adlers, in celebration of their longstanding friendship, which goes back to the 1982 football supporters' tournament in Paris, and in recognition of the construction of the North Stand, in spite of it not being ready for occupation.

Absent friends, including the late Colin Shaw (OAFC) and Clemens Vesely (EFC), will be remembered, and some supporters of Spartak Trnava from Slovakia, with whom the Bockenheimers and Oldham Adlers have been friends for 30 and 4 years, respectively, are also coming over to join in the celebrations.

If you can support a good cause and quench your thirst at the same time, for a bargain price of £2 a can, it will be greatly appreciated.

Prost!

The tagline 'Two Teams One Spirit' extends to one cider on Saturday. The 'cider' from Germany is apfelwein, and it has been part-donated by the Kelterie Heil company and part-purchased by Eintracht's Bockenhiem supporters.

The proceeds from its sale are to be donated to Dr. Kershaw's Hospice and the Bockenheimers are coming over to meet up with the Oldham Adlers, in celebration of their longstanding friendship, which goes back to the 1982 football supporters' tournament in Paris, and in recognition of the construction of the North Stand, in spite of it not being ready for occupation.

Absent friends, including the late Colin Shaw (OAFC) and Clemens Vesely (EFC), will be remembered, and some supporters of Spartak Trnava from Slovakia, with whom the Bockenheimers and Oldham Adlers have been friends for 30 and 4 years, respectively, are also coming over to join in the celebrations.

If you can support a good cause and quench your thirst at the same time, for a bargain price of £2 a can, it will be greatly appreciated.

Prost!

Can't they be sold in the main stand?

Prost!

I hope they know what they are doing as transporting alcohol between countries can be quite difficult if its not for personal consumption, even if the money is being put towards a charitable cause.

I hope they know what they are doing as transporting alcohol between countries can be quite difficult if its not for personal consumption, even if the money is being put towards a charitable cause.

Rest assured, they know what they're doing, on both sides of the North Sea, and it arrived safely and intact.

Was there any left at the end of the game? I did see a post on Twitter indicating that it had sold out by HT, but the source may not be at reliable.

Tbh...I think today's match drove a lot to drink...in fact thinking about it myself but as I Cycled down to BP, I didn't fancy being arrested for drunk in charge of a bike cycling back up Broadway.

Looked to be well organised, had a marquee set up at the back of the RRE with Dr Kershaws on them. So well done to them for coming over and those oldhamers for sorting it too....

Wonder what we could take over to them....our starting 11 and leaving them there

Archived