Rangers

We live in troubled times, with sodomy at large in the land and no bacon in selected Subways. I find it makes sense to take a little harmless pleasure where I can, and the second drawn out death of their club will help prepare the fans for the eternity of sulphurous torment that awaits them beyond the grave.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what you mean.

Bobby_Sands_Mural_by_irish_republicanism

There revenge was to attack & kill the British!

February 1974 - Coach carrying soldiers and families in northern England is bombed by the Irish Republican Army (IRA). Twelve people killed, 14 hurt.

October-November 1974 - Wave of IRA bombs in British pubs kills 28 people and wounds more than 200.

July 1982 - Two IRA bomb attacks on soldiers in London's royal parks kill 11 people and wound 50.

December 1983 - IRA bomb at Harrods department store kills six.

October 1984 - Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's cabinet narrowly escapes IRA bomb that kills five people at Brighton hotel during Conservative Party's annual conference.

September 1989 - Bomb at Royal Marines Music School in Deal, southeast England, kills 11 and wounds 22.

February 1990 - Explosion at Army recruitment centre in Leicester. Two wounded.

May 1990 - Seven wounded by blast at Army Educational Service headquarters in London suburb of Eltham.

May 1990 - One soldier is killed and another wounded by car bomb in Wembley.

June 1990 - Soldier is shot dead at train station in Lichfield.

February 1991 - IRA comes close to killing Prime Minister John Major and key cabinet members in a mortar attack on Downing Street. One of three mortar bombs slammed into garden behind building, exploding within 50 feet (15 metres) of the target.

April 1992 - Huge car bomb outside Baltic Exchange in London's financial district kills three people and wounds 91.

March 1993 - Bombs in two litter bins in Warrington kill two boys aged three and 12.

April 1993 - IRA truck bomb devastates Bishopsgate area of London's financial district, killing one and wounding 44.

February 1996 - Two people die when IRA paramilitaries detonate large bomb in London's Docklands area.

March 2001 - Car bomb explodes outside BBC's London headquarters. Police say the Real IRA, a republican splinter group opposed to the IRA's cease-fire, was behind the blast. One man was wounded.

There revenge was to attack & kill the British!

Their. Their revenge...

And can you call acts of war "revenge"? It's a fight, no? Blows get traded. I'm just an observer.

Perhaps the children of the legend will be laughing in a few years' time as they skip down to the ballot box to vote in an unloseable ballot for a formally united Ireland.

Nothing Timmy just addressing a pro Celt bias on here, you've got more clubs than Tiger Woods so there's no hope for you but others might see the light yet

Ha. Keep your hair on. Nobody batted an :censored:ing eyelid before you kicked off, and I don't follow Celtic - said that ages ago. Can't stand Rangers, mind

:lol:

Their. Their revenge...

And can you call acts of war "revenge"? It's a fight, no? Blows get traded. I'm just an observer.

Perhaps the children of the legend will be laughing in a few years' time as they skip down to the ballot box to vote in an unloseable ballot for a formally united Ireland.

You brought up the word revenge and I refuted it, THEIR revenge was terror not laughter, if you want to class our fallen soliders, children & innocents as tit for tat then your even more ignorant than I first thought

Best knock this on the head before CommieTheOwl loses his rag and puts me on naughty step again, we all know you can't go slating the RA when he's about

Guest Scratch2000uk

Their. Their revenge...

In many cases a fight with unarmed civilians, hardly call that fair game,now would you.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Are we counting? Shall we go back to the 1600's?

No, we are not counting and murdering is murdering whoever does it, You always seem to find an excuse for murdering bastards don't you Rummy? We know you hate the British and all that it stands for, even though you don't mind exploiting the benefits it brings. Hypocrite?

No, we are not counting and murdering is murdering whoever does it, You always seem to find an excuse for murdering bastards don't you Rummy? We know you hate the British and all that it stands for, even though you don't mind exploiting the benefits it brings. Hypocrite?

Meanwhile, back on topic. This doesn't get any less funny as time goes by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8x_59EjZOs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DH8x_59EjZOs&app=desktop

I couldn't give a flying about any club, other than Latics.

Okay. I've got an idea for some violence. You round up anyone involved in financial services in the City of London between 1986 and 2008. You cart them off to the forest, where your team of heavies beat the soles of their feet with rubber truncheons in the interests of finding the top 100 saboteurs, who then get guillotined.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Okay. I've got an idea for some violence. You round up anyone involved in financial services in the City of London between 1986 and 2008. You cart them off to the forest, where your team of heavies beat the soles of their feet with rubber truncheons in the interests of finding the top 100 saboteurs, who then get guillotined.

Sounds like a revolution, unfortunately im out. :behead: