I heard yesterday....

That Simon Corney and Simon Blitz were seriously considering buying QPR.

But to add to that there are two people who are serious about buying us, i do know one of them, but i was told that the other person would be better for the club as he has more money and better knowledge of football clubs. The clue i was given was that he has long black hair in a pony tail and has just took a club into the SPL.

I cant reveal my source but he is deffinately someone with his finger on the pulse.

He also told me that Huddersfield will be unvailing a new player today. Not anyone special but someone who is already from league one.

Guest sheridans_world

But to add to that there are two people who are serious about buying us, i do know one of them, but i was told that the other person would be better for the club as he has more money and better knowledge of football clubs. The clue i was given was that he has long black hair in a pony tail and has just took a club into the SPL.

I cant reveal my source but he is deffinately someone with his finger on the pulse.

He also told me that Huddersfield will be unvailing a new player today. Not anyone special but someone who is already from league one.

They would have to sell Oldham first, that would take long enough. They cant be involved in two clubs at once, plus, with the investment they have already put into the club they would be loosing a hell of a lot of money, somewhere upwards of £5mil. Businessmen dont do that...

Edit: And in the language of wikipedia, citation needed.

2nd Edit: QPR AGM Minutes Only had time to skim read these, Simon Blitz 'situation' mentioned a few times, this club is in serious trouble from reading these.

Edited by sheridans_world

Guest sheridans_world
Has someone read about the £500,000 loan to QPR. Seen that the QPR owner wants to sell up. Put 2 and 2 together and got 5?

Wouldnt suprise me, considering that loan has now been paid back because it contraveined (sp?) league rules.

I heard the same yesterday, from a very good source!

The guy with the pony tail, is very very very very rich!

Guest sheridans_world

Brooks Mileson??

Hudds have signed Malvin Kamara, who was at Vale last year on a 2 year deal.

Nothing to worry about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest sheridans_world

Jimmy Saville?

I can see where people are coming from about them having to sell Oldham first, but they person i heard it from is a very very close friend of one of the guys who is interested in buying the club. So surely it would only take a long time to sell if they had to look for someone? This guy has got the money and wants it now, as does our long haired friend.

I can see where people are coming from about them having to sell Oldham first, but they person i heard it from is a very very close friend of one of the guys who is interested in buying the club. So surely it would only take a long time to sell if they had to look for someone? This guy has got the money and wants it now, as does our long haired friend.

The 3 amigo's have made it public that people in the past during their reign as chairmen have made offers for the club. All of which have been rejected.

Guest sheridans_world
The 3 amigo's have made it public that people in the past during their reign as chairmen have made offers for the club. All of which have been rejected.

I think a nearly exact quote would be:-

'We are open to offers, but they have to be right for us and right for the club and its future'

Guest sheridans_world
Why would he want to buy us if he's just led Gretna into the SPL? What's in it for him? I know you're not allowed to have interests in 2 clubs in the same country but what are the rules concerning clubs in different country's?

I suppose that the SPL and English Football League are two completley different establishments. They cant govern each other. Therefore owning a club in each shouldnt be a problem, unless both enter the same competition (such as the UEFA Cup or Champions League)

Gretna dont have the ability to get crowds more than 3,000 either. Half of which will be made up of away fans. I could see where he'd probably like to take over an English club in that respect.

Anyone who's watched that Football's Hardest Away days will see how much he loves grass roots football. Even stands with the Gretna fans (all 3 of them).

Can I just add that Brook Mileson is a very good friend of our former chairman Mr Barry Chaytow who tried to get him to invest in the club before TTA took over.

Now that is interesting.

I was about to post that I would rather have Mileson as an owner than Chaytow should TTA sell up. Hopefully, TTA will stick with us though but I suspect there is some truth in the QPR rumours - particularly after the £500k loan from Simon Blitz.

Guest sheridans_world
Now that is interesting.

I was about to post that I would rather have Mileson as an owner than Chaytow should TTA sell up. Hopefully, TTA will stick with us though but I suspect there is some truth in the QPR rumours - particularly after the £500k loan from Simon Blitz.

There maybe some truth in it but my big puzzler is... why would TTA want to go through taking a club into and out of administration and going through all the debt again when they have the finances at Oldham under control?