North Stand Construction Thread

13 minutes ago, laticsrblue said:

I've not noticed before and sorry if it has already been posted - according to the official Latics  season ticket  sale page it looks like the north stand  now has a sponsor it's  the TLH Auctioneers North Stand

Yes.  Given that my Frizzell Stand season ticket says TLH Stand on it perhaps a new card needs issuing.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, laticsrblue said:

I've not noticed before and sorry if it has already been posted - according to the official Latics  season ticket  sale page it looks like the north stand  now has a sponsor it's  the TLH Auctioneers North Stand

Should I start the bidding? Go on then Simon, £10.

6 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Has anybody heard anything about that fans' bar? 

Bolton, Sheffield and Rochdale got cumulative home crowds of almost 15,000.

So much lost revenue

There was something in the matchday program a couple of months ago saying that work on finishing the rest of the stand would be commencing "very soon". It obviously hasn't done yet and a member of staff told me on Saturday they were not expecting it to be ready for the start of next season.

1 hour ago, Scapegoat said:

I actually got sunburnt at the Fleetwood game, on the back row of the North stand.

Never got that in the chaddy ;-)

Topped up the tan at 3 recent home games . Shades are part of the uniform now in the North stand. Lovely. 

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

Any truth in the rumour Abdallah has dragged a load of builders off a job in Abu Dhabi and has them on trial? 

Keep an eye out for a lot of malnourished 3 foot 9 tall blokes then, not Vinnie Jones

• 3 months later...
28 minutes ago, underdog said:

Dear all. I can confirm this is true, it's a Trust lead iniative to see how it goes on the day and it will be on the Ground floor of the North stand.

more details to be rolled out soon

cheers

I was at the gym last week and saw a couple of people looking at the empty unit between gym and main entrance to the OEC  - is it going in there? 

Archived