North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear all.

Thanks for your questions. The Trust have been waiting for promises and projects to come off for several months. So Simon Brooke has took the initiative on this one by approaching the OEC about what we can do for fans on a match day, pre match first.

It's a start to improve our match day experience, baby steps and all.  We are hoping for other stuff on the day itself, but we don't want to promise anything yet in case it falls through.

hopefully more to come soon

cheers

Dear all, apologies I don't have all the answers yet.

It's a one off at the moment to see if it is viable to do every home match. I am sure more info will be forthcoming

There are lots of things we have planned/had planned/want to plan but have been in a holding pattern for what seems an eternity.

cheers

4 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Is the bar going to be a temporary bar i.e. it goes up as a trial and we do something permanent in the summer say? Or is it going to be a brand new all singing all dancing permanent supporters bar seems quite a short space of time to get it fully furnished?

No furnishing or fitting out to do - a couple of tables as bar tops and Bobs your uncle.

21 minutes ago, laticsrblue said:

No furnishing or fitting out to do - a couple of tables as bar tops and Bobs your uncle.

.Wow...nail on the head.  Your right  as I've just seen a photo, it's really going to be the basics, like the bubble brick on show, but it's a start and with feedback from you guys if we do get the  go ahead, we can only make it better.

a total blank canvas

44 minutes ago, ChaddySmoker said:

You are not the only cunt on here Monty. I want to know too.

I don't think either of you are at all. It's a good question as you want to know where your monies are going to.

the trust directors are field lots of questions and this has been a strong one on all social media sites. I  have the answer but have- a habit of rolling things out/putting it the wrong way so I'm just waiting the right way/time we are all going to do it

in the meantime, I have started another thread off to discuss it rather than kidnapp this one, so I will be posting updates on this one

cheers for the interest

• 4 weeks later...

Archived