OWTB - What's it worth?

On 11/16/2018 at 7:13 PM, rosa said:

Do the buttons for monthly donation etc in the original post still work? Can't seem to work them on my phone. 

No.  Invision's and Paypal's codes conflict with each other so they don't work.  I will look again at whether I can overcome this.  Thanks for asking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Ackey said:

Not directly, no.  Though features like that can cost extra the Reputation one was in-built for now.  We are just going through a cycle of changes based on feedback and that was one.  As was the snazzy new logo (thanks @Matt!!)

I take no credit. It's blatant plagiarism, and I'll do it again.

Afternoon Everyone, 

The Mod team have been talking over the last few days and have decided to post a little update on funds, following the exceptionally generous donation (both in financial terms, but also the time, effort and talent) by @mrwalks12 from the Wild Boys thread.

We're always on the look out for funding, and we don't want to take for granted our current position, but thanks to some tweaks with our ad-platform (now @Matt is back), we're capitalising a little better on the site's ad revenue.  We've also had countless other (equally generous) donations in this thread over the last few months, which all means for the moment we're currently keeping our heads above water.

As a result, whilst we're incredibly grateful for the offer, we have decided to donate 50% of the £350 to the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Association - in honour of @opinions4u.  O4U made a huge impression on all of the Mods, and we feel it's the absolute least we could do.

Thank you to everyone for your generosity - your support really does make a difference for OWTB and we'd not be online today without your ongoing support!

OWTB,

The Mods.

Thas great that is cheers Ackey

6 hours ago, Ackey said:

Afternoon Everyone, 

The Mod team have been talking over the last few days and have decided to post a little update on funds, following the exceptionally generous donation (both in financial terms, but also the time, effort and talent) by @mrwalks12 from the Wild Boys thread.

We're always on the look out for funding, and we don't want to take for granted our current position, but thanks to some tweaks with our ad-platform (now @Matt is back), we're capitalising a little better on the site's ad revenue.  We've also had countless other (equally generous) donations in this thread over the last few months, which all means for the moment we're currently keeping our heads above water.

As a result, whilst we're incredibly grateful for the offer, we have decided to donate 50% of the £350 to the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Association - in honour of @opinions4u.  O4U made a huge impression on all of the Mods, and we feel it's the absolute least we could do.

Thank you to everyone for your and generosity - your support really does make a difference for OWTB and we'd not online today without your ongoing support!

OWTB,

The Mods.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...