OWTB - What's it worth?

I am also confused how my resignation and fellow director who left at the same time (feb), have not had our resignations accepted by the trust board. Yet Companies house was updated before the March meeting took place?

Two more have since left and the correct process seems to be going ahead with them two. No mention in June meeting

I will have to flag this

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a little note to say thanks for the ongoing support, we do try to keep this place going with the least intrusive ads - however the internet is run on ads, and even though we understand adblockers enhance the visual experience it doesn't help us much unfortunately.

If you can donate, please do - if not, no problem - you are more than welcome to stay and be part of the community.

All the best for 2021, and good health to you all.

• Like 5

• 4 months later...

This a quick note to say that all last months subs (thanks) didn't get paid into the OWTB Keep The Lights On fund.

We've hit a bit of a snag with the PayPal account and I'm in the process of setting up a new one, more info as and when I get it.

Thanks again,

Matt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matt said:

This a quick note to say that all last months subs (thanks) didn't get paid into the OWTB Keep The Lights On fund.

We've hit a bit of a snag with the PayPal account and I'm in the process of setting up a new one, more info as and when I get it.

Thanks again,

Matt.

Hi Matt, I’ve sent you a message 👍

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Reputation points gone ? Shame it was good to filter out the trolls. 

Sometimes site updates (things to keep the underlying tech updated and secure) remove things like that by mistake. Other times it's just that the vendor (Invision) remove features and we're subjected to that without much say in the matter.

@Matt is most likely to know... Matt? 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 7:19 AM, Ackey said:

Sometimes site updates (things to keep the underlying tech updated and secure) remove things like that by mistake. Other times it's just that the vendor (Invision) remove features and we're subjected to that without much say in the matter.

@Matt is most likely to know... Matt? 

I'll have a look it'll be an option that will need switching back on, I did an update over the weekend.

9 hours ago, mick26 said:

Matt can the account ending 2768 that I've used for the prediction league be used to donate?

Not keen on PayPal.

I#m sorry, I don't run the account on the Prediction League, perhaphs @Stevie_J@Bristolaticor @oafcmetty might be of help with that as it is kind of separate from the funds we use for the board.

Thanks for the offer, it's most appreciated. I'll see if I can add in a direct payment thing to our donations set up - I'll add it to my to-do list!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Matt - Just sent £ 20 via Paypal - it's a bargain just to keep reading the "information" and "explanations" provided on the board by the people (who think they are) in the know.

Thanks for all the good work - keep it up.

Kind regards - Brian.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Millibob said:

Hi Matt - Just sent £ 20 via Paypal - it's a bargain just to keep reading the "information" and "explanations" provided on the board by the people (who think they are) in the know.

Thanks for all the good work - keep it up.

Kind regards - Brian.

Received, with thanks. It's very much appreciated.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*META*

I guess the (our) club is healing - everyone seems much more animated and vocal at the moment. It's nice to see! But it's also bringing out the petty bickering.

Knock it off - nice to each other for fuck's sake! 

• Like 3

Most of the bickering is caused by people going over the same ground and re-posting the exact same points numerous times.

People are by nature quite intransigent in their opinions so to try to change their view by arguments, however well reasoned, is a non-starter most of the time. It's worth remembering this when posting.

We've apparently lost a long time avid poster today who's taken the hump at posts which he perceived to be anti-him and rude.

It's as well to remember we aren't all of the same generation and have different standards and perception of what is good and bad behaviour so what seems downright rude to some is perfectly acceptable to others.

One thing we do have in common is the love of a mediocre football team and have to endure all the trials and tribulations that entails.  ❤️