OWTB - What's it worth?

signed up, as others say for the amount of time I spend on here (especially when im supposed to be working) its still a bargain.

p.s as a premium member I now expect personal messages from anyone who has information from there club 'source'.

As a premium member you get to announce your seat number once a year without being ejected off the site

Happy to pay a quid or so each month. When you set it up, can you choose the payment date or will it be set as the 10th of each month? I know it's hardly big money but I need all my D/D's going out at the same time with my ability to squander money.

I'm afraid I don't think you can specify the day; it just starts immediately, so you would have to set it up on the day of the month you wanted it to come out.

Thanks everybody, I know I don't see eye to eye with most of you, I suppose in most cases that's putting it mildly - however me and the team do work (reasonably) hard to make this place as accessible and user friendly as possible. Your contributions are appreciated.

Am pretty much skint until the end of the the month, but will do at the end of April.

Did wonder if the rolling link the top of he the forum was a subtle hint..

Keep up the good work mods and all those who keep this page going.

I echo what Disjointed said, it can be a source of amusement and damn well irritation but I would miss it immensely.

Edited by underdog

30 quid sent over chaps, keep up the good work.

I want unlimited swears included in that though :)

Am pretty much skint until the end of the the month, but will do at the end of April.

Did wonder if the rolling link the top of he the forum was a subtle hint..

Keep up the good work mods and all those who keep this page going.

I echo what Disjointed said, it can be a source of amusement and damn well irritation but I would miss it immensely.

Done

All very much appreciated. Cheers, people. I think I'm bound to run out of upboats for the day soon.

I'm in the process of splitting up with my missus so bank accounts will be disrupted soon, so I have gone for an annual £20. This way the soon to be ex Mrs Magic gets to pay half through the joint account.

When I originally typed my signature I didn't think it would one day be true.

I'm in the process of splitting up with my missus so bank accounts will be disrupted soon, so I have gone for an annual £20. This way the soon to be ex Mrs Magic gets to pay half through the joint account.

Devious bugger.....hehe I like you style, any chance you can cough, cough, both sign up for player share too?

I'm sorry that was thoughtless of me in your time of need, how about a solicitor via the fund and raise website ran by O4U?...no?..

Honestly, sorry to hear

Sorry to hear that, Mikey. Thanks a lot for the contribution.

Devious bugger.....hehe I like you style, any chance you can cough, cough, both sign up for player share too?

I'm sorry that was thoughtless of me in your time of need, how about a solicitor via the fund and raise website ran by O4U?...no?..

Honestly, sorry to hear

Little victories.

Season ticket renewal time..........

The one off donation button doesn't seem to be working (under your sigs), goes through to Paypal but say an errors occured.

Thanks for pointing that out, JLF. Not sure what happened there. It was working, a couple of days ago. Hopefully fixed now.

I've signed up for a monthly donation.

Without this site, plenty of exiles like me would be out doing something useful or entertaining on Saturday afternoons rather than typing highly ephemeral :censored:e in the chatroom.

Sorted cheers - as i'm £20 lighter

Cheers, fellers!