OWTB - What's it worth?

Hello mods, fabulous effort over and a mountain of a job to do.

Yes my funds are tight for January, but as soon as it is confirmed that the inevitable is about to happen, then I will have match days funds free and I fee it's only just that I hand some over as I've hammered the site too

Well, I still need my fix off all Posters and their insights

Again sterling work

I'll be making a donation in the next few days.

My monthly donation will not be affected by all this, keep up the good work.

Thank you, all. And all those who have and/or continue to donate.

£50 sent via paypal, a quid a week is well worth the banter.

BP1960.

Jeez, thanks - that's very generous, and thanks to everybody else making donations and continuing to make donations - it's all very much appreciated!

Hello chaps, I'm crap with internet stuff so I'm hoping it come through but I've sent £10 to stevie via paypal. Think the link was still on my paypal account from the subs league.

Hope he doesn't run off with the money but you have my permission to get him if he does.

Keep up the good work

Hello chaps, I'm crap with internet stuff so I'm hoping it come through but I've sent £10 to stevie via paypal. Think the link was still on my paypal account from the subs league.

Hope he doesn't run off with the money but you have my permission to get him if he does.

Keep up the good work

oh..my paypal went to Richard.

Keep up the good work

underdog, you might want to check on this payment, as I havn't received anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Barry Owen has inspired me ..... to donate some of our Australian south pacific seas shells to OWTB

Not much, but you guys have enough to worry about with Barry "popular" Owen and don't need to be worrying about day to day running costs

Keep up the good work

Edited by Stagger Lee

Barry Owen has inspired me ..... to donate some of our Australian south pacific seas shells to OWTB

Not much, but you guys have enough to worry about with Barry "popular" Owen and don't need to be worrying about day to day running costs

Keep up the good work

You are very kind, thanks!