Rumours and Transfers 2014

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a clue about Featherstone.

JCH to Wolves would be the wrong move for him, the club and probably Wolves too. He needs at least another settled season with us before thinking about moving again, otherwise he'll end up being a journeyman before even reaching his mid-20's.

Surely Brentford have got enough bargains from us already?

From the football rumours website;

26 Apr 2014 11:17:13[/size]Brentford are trying to sign Korey Smith from Oldham for £350k.[/size]

Another club after Micah;

http://www.footyshekkeer.in/2014/04/west-ham-want-micah-richards-at-upton.html

Is that the football rumours site where anyone can post made up nonsense and it still gets published, the one where there was an OWTB competition of sorts to get the funniest rumour posted on there.

Is that the football rumours site where anyone can post made up nonsense and it still gets published, the one where there was an OWTB competition of sorts to get the funniest rumour posted on there.

That's the one. :)

As Clarke Harris clearly has the potential to play at championship level and if he really puts his mind to it higher. We should not accept anything less than an undisclosed fee if we don't I'm not renewing my season ticket.

As Clarke Harris clearly has the potential to play at championship level and if he really puts his mind to it higher. We should not accept anything less than an undisclosed fee if we don't I'm not renewing my season ticket.

In other words £350,000. :wink:

Edited by BP1960

26 Apr 2014 11:17:13[/size]

Brentford are trying to sign Korey Smith from Oldham for £350k.[/size]

Can't you lot tell them that 'player of the season' Weso is a better player, would cost them half the price and will be delivered in a chauffeur driven limo that I will pay for?

Edited by ChaddySmoker

Brentford are trying to sign Korey Smith from Oldham for £350k.[/size]

Can't you lot tell them that 'player of the season' Weso is a better player, would cost them half the price and will be delivered in a chauffeur driven limo that I will pay for?

Nah,rather we kept hold of our more effective players.

26 Apr 2014 11:17:13[/size]Brentford are trying to sign Korey Smith from Oldham for £350k.[/size]

Another club after Micah;

http://www.footyshekkeer.in/2014/04/west-ham-want-micah-richards-at-upton.html

Korey is being sold as we can't afford his wages. He's another like tarky where he is being pushed out

I thought the whole story with Tarky was that he wanted to leave, that we'd have been out of pocket if he'd left any later, but that he was pushed to go to Brentford rather than another club he'd have preferred (because they offered more for him)?

Hang on, we can afford his wages. Otherwise we'd have sold him in January.

Value if sold now = something.

Value if he leaves next year = nothing.

Korey Smith wont get the same money as Dale will get for Hogan-who was offered to us pre-season-as Dale are better at doing

business than we are, they turned down £350K in January for him from Peterbro who were told to increase it significantly and they doubled their offer.