• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Palios did this needs a statement and fast.

After the disruption the Montano episode caused I'd be shocked if this is anything more than him being offered to us and a quick rejection. But for everyone's sake it needs nipping in the bud asap.

Guest Stanley30

Lee Hughes killed someone! Ched Evans' trial sounded ropey! Football is full of scumbags so why do we give a toss? He's served his time, let him get back to what he does best! Btw I'm not chef evans

Lee Hughes killed someone! Ched Evans' trial sounded ropey! Football is full of scumbags so why do we give a toss? He's served his time, let him get back to what he does best! Btw I'm not chef evans

Chef? ahaha

However, nah, sod him. Can't be bothered with tosspots like that.

Like Palios did this needs a statement and fast.

After the disruption the Montano episode caused I'd be shocked if this is anything more than him being offered to us and a quick rejection. But for everyone's sake it needs nipping in the bud asap.

For heaven's sake, please don't let Barry Blatter anywhere near any potential club statement on this...

Edited by slystallone

Get a grip the lot of you. You watched, applauded and even chanted the name of Lee Hughes.

Ched Evans would take us from playoff chasers to nailed on playoffs if not possible sneak into an auto spot.

The guy is a Championship class striker. I would take him and I would cheer every single goal he scored as I watch my team gain promotion after 18 years in this :censored:e division.

For the record I'm against signing him.

Once Hughes was back in the game with us for a while many football fans seemed to then move on and and treat him more like pantomime villain. Don't get me wrong who took abuse but he then went to Blackpool, Port Vale and Notts County without much fuss.

Question; If Evans signed for Notts County until the end of the season. Then moved to Fleetwood before signing for us in the January window how would people feel? He would be in the game anyway at this point...

Edited by palmer1

For the record I'm against signing him.

Once Hughes was back in the game with us for a while many football fans seemed to then move on and and treat him more like pantomime villain. Don't get me wrong who took abuse but he then went to Blackpool, Port Vale and Notts County without much fuss.

Question; If Evans signed for Notts County until the end of the season. Then moved to Fleetwood before signing for us in the January window how would people feel? He would be in the game anyway at this point...

I'd still feel troubled.

And he'd be more expensive by then.

My instinctive reaction and prayer is this is all bollocks.

Mods - if you go on S24SU all their Ched talk is members only. As much as I disagree with some supportive comments on here it may be worth doing the same to stop some comments being included in tabloid reports...

We don't this now and in so many ways, the team morale is Good, we are top six, our fans reputation is soaring in the league, and our football is speaking volumes too.

Lastly, do we actually need him, or have the money to buy him?

No, defo not, this needs nipping in the bud by the club and fast as we have been strong over montano haven't we