Any Rumours

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think we'll sign anyone in this window?

Corney is now licking his wounds after the last few days so may be less inclined to throw money at the club and settle for what we have as long as we avoid relegation. Also would players now want to come here after this weeks events?

It's depressing that a season that started with promise may implode as a result of five days in January.

Tidser has just been released would you have him back

Hard to say. If everyone's fit, he doesn't get into the team. Kelly is much more effective in that role (look at December's results). Probably not, he's likely to be on a fairly decent wage, could be better spent on a keeper or a striker which we are in actual need of.

EDIT:

Rotherham paid £50k for him! Didn't realise that, money well spent...

Edited by josh_latics

Easter has signed for Bristol Rovers. I heard a whisper at the beginning of this week that we were in for Febian Brandy, and he has since been released by Rotherham...

Could it be argued that Brandy is similar to Daniel Johnson?

A possible fit I suppose but I'm not sure I'd be overly enthralled if he signed.

He's a bit hit and miss but quite like the idea of pace on both flanks and he has certainly got a goal in him.

He's got a good dive in him too. I remember him at Gillingham going down like a sack of spuds. Once the penalty had been given he came over and mocked the away fans - still I would have him at the right price! :OASISscarf: