Any Rumours

Go on then has anybody heard any rumours ?

I heard we are going to be playing 3,4, 2,1. Except when we don't.

And heard that the new stand might be open, or might not.

I also heard that Postman Matt has fantastic sources, who are very occcasionally wrong. Except when they are spectacularly wrong.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no but Darren kelly as told the groundsman that he can do whatever he wants to the pitch

"I heard you were after Sean Goater boss, so I've prepared the perfect pitch".

market-scenes-043.jpg

Edited by BP1960

There's a few rumours going around my office today after last nights summer party, none to do with football though.

Anything you have to say will probably be more exciting than our rumours anyways... Like signing Tom Bonner from Ebbsfleet United

Whatever happened to mendi/roylearmy? I miss the "we're signing jon macken/Steve marlet" threads. Can we start a mendishare scheme?

Major subscriber to the Rarely Wrong almost every night. And probably to the local rags in Middlesbrough, Southampton, Bolton, West Brom and any other town or city that has a footie team. He has previous, you know.

Mark crossley interview on the Middlesbrough o/s about the cup draw has this quote...

"I think Oldham might be losing some of their better players so it could be even tougher for them,

He's just left Barnsley who want Liam Kelly & joined chesterfield who could have a few quid to spend soon....

Mark crossley interview on the Middlesbrough o/s about the cup draw has this quote...

"I think Oldham might be losing some of their better players so it could be even tougher for them,

He's just left Barnsley who want Liam Kelly & joined chesterfield who could have a few quid to spend soon....

Bloody hell. Doesn't sound good when somebody connected says something like that.

Although can't see Chesterfield having that much to spend - read something about them having big debts. Then again they've just signed Ebanks-Blake, who will be on good money you'd have thought. Didn't do too great at Preston so maybe he'll be a waste of a large chunk of wage.