Any Rumours

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, l think, we are in the record books as the first club to use a sub - McCall : but then l am a bit ancient and could have got this all wrong, and l've had a two or three glasses of wine in celebration of the win - hic

Edited by parigby

And, l think, we are in the record books as the first club to use a sub - McCall : but then l am a bit ancient and could have got this all wrong, and l've had a two or three glasses of wine in celebration of the win - hic

Charlton - Keith Peacock

Good player and all, but do we really need him? We've got a bucket load of right backs, and enough left backs. I imagine he's on a fair whack, and there are more pressing areas we need to improve.

If Jake Keane can dislodge Chris Weale he'll have no trouble with Rachubka. Although it might set a bad precedent if we signed a goalkeeper this week to replace a player who, despite his dreadful form, had a stormer in the latest game he played.

Edited by NewBlue

Given that Chubbs has been a consistent point of our team over the last 9 months of relative success I'd be looking elsewhere to spend our hard earned cash.

He is not perfect, but he is good enough and seems to be really part of the team.

I think a GK is well down the shoppijng list...

I know its a LONGSHOT and another midfielder but......

Jack Collison has just been on Soccer AM and said he is looking for a club. He hasn't played since last season and wants some first team games in the last three months of the season.

They did say to him what division is he aiming for and he wouldn't mind Championship/League 1.

I know its a LONGSHOT and another midfielder but......

Jack Collison has just been on Soccer AM and said he is looking for a club. He hasn't played since last season and wants some first team games in the last three months of the season.

They did say to him what division is he aiming for and he wouldn't mind Championship/League 1.

When you said he wouldn't mind signing for a League 1, I kind of believed you until you said you were watching Soccer AM and then realised you're on wind-up....nobody watches Soccer AM since Lovejoy left surely?!

When you said he wouldn't mind signing for a League 1, I kind of believed you until you said you were watching Soccer AM and then realised you're on wind-up....nobody watches Soccer AM since Lovejoy left surely?!

I think that everytime i watch it totaly different when he left. But....theres nothing else to watch.

Sounds like James Dayton is heading to St Mirren.

Rumours on Twitter that the striker recalled by Watford, Uche Ikpeazu, is going to out to a new club having been at Crewe.

Could it be us I wonder?

Edited by dec666

Sounds like James Dayton is heading to St Mirren.

Or Motherwell ....... (from last weeks Express apologies if i missed this)

"Baraclough has also indentified former Kilmarnock winger Dayton, above, as a target before the transfer window closes.

The 26-year-old, who has also turned out for Crawley and Yeovil, is on the fringes at Oldham and Baraclough has already lined up a possible swap deal with Latics boss Lee Johnston.

Johnston tried to sign Vigurs two summers ago when he left Ross County but the move collapsed over a medical.

Vigurs then signed for Well but Johnston is now prepared to take the midfielder."