breaking news

Not getting excited this time. I'll believe it when I see it!

No disrespect boshell4eng, but such was the disappointment of the Berger fiasco.

Well I for one am bloody excited... we are oldham fans, we cant help build up our expectations just fort hem to be dashed....

If the club announce Wellens, Porter and Kilkenny have signed tomorrow.... I will do a jig round the office, mumble something incoherent to my boss, and be off down the pub.... irrespective of what time.....

It will be bloomin Mark Allott now though, just you wait....

Well I for one am bloody excited... we are oldham fans, we cant help build up our expectations just fort hem to be dashed....

If the club announce Wellens, Porter and Kilkenny have signed tomorrow.... I will do a jig round the office, mumble something incoherent to my boss, and be off down the pub.... irrespective of what time.....

It will be bloomin Mark Allott now though, just you wait....

Alright then, I'm a BIT excited! :grin:

...apprently the player has been having talks with simon corney and wanted to know who would be staying before agreeing to anything and he was told porter and wellens would stay and haining is off! :grin:

If that is true that would be great. I reckon Haining had a bad influence at the end of the season by shouting at everyone especially poor old Pogs. Obviously Ports and Wellens are quality and the club is a cert for promotion if they stay.

With the gossip about Haining in mind - did anyone see the interview with Crossley? At the end he mentioned how Gregan was a good signing and he asked if he was the captain. The interviewer just skirted over the issue and said "it's not been decided". I reckon Haining is off. Can't say i'm bothered.

Edited by rickoldham27

With the gossip about Haining in mind - did anyone see the interview with Crossley? At the end he mentioned how Gregan was a good signing and he asked if he was the captain. The interviewer just skirted over the issue and said "it's not been decided". I reckon Haining is off. Can't say i'm bothered.

:titanic:

:grin:

Love your titanic smiley, Mads

Is that a Titanic moment, has it been used before, I'm just becming a rgular around these parts.

Yeah - have a look through all the emoticons - click on the smiley face and then 'show all' - some good ones in there!

Guest sheridans_world
Yeah - have a look through all the emoticons - click on the smiley face and then 'show all' - some good ones in there!

Like this one?

:rant.sml: Why do the club announce 'breaking news' then leave it 18 hours before telling everyone :rant.sml:

They must get cash for every hit on the website... that plus the holidays thing.