Johnson to Barnsley

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't lose any sleep if he went. He's doing a decent job, but it wouldn't be the end of the world (although I'd rather he stayed the season). I still think all this talk of him being offered Championship and Premier League is premature.

It'd be a bit of a loss really. It's the first glimmer of progression we've had in like 8 years

Whether it's true or not I have no idea but I do know that the Sky Bet market is an utter joke. With a book running at around 160% and of course no guarantee that the eventual "winner" may not even be on their list anyone who has a bet on that wants their bumps feeling unless they have inside information

Signed a long term deal. Corney would not let him go.

He is aware players can be replaced fairly easy. At this stage LJ would not be easy too replace at all.

Whoever wants him would have to pay through the nose for a very promising but largely unproven manager.

Few years left here yet...

Edited by palmer1

Signed a long term deal. Corney would not let him go.

He is aware players can be replaced fairly easy. At this stage LJ would not be easy too replace at all.

Whoever wants him would have to pay through the nose for a very promising but largely unproven manager.

Few years left here yet...

But we have a new stand to complete!

Quotes don't exactly fill me with confidence really...

Spoke to Lee Johnson earlier about Barnsley. He said It’s up to the Oldham board to decide whether or not they accept any approach. #oafc

Johnson also said though that he’s very happy at Oldham and at this stage expects to be in the dugout against Leyton Orient on Sat. #oafc

Quotes don't exactly fill me with confidence really...

MENOAFC@MENOAFC 3 mins3 minutes ago

Spoke to Lee Johnson earlier about Barnsley. He said It’s up to the Oldham board to decide whether or not they accept any approach. #oafc

MENOAFC@MENOAFC 3 mins3 minutes ago

Johnson also said though that he’s very happy at Oldham and at this stage expects to be in the dugout against Leyton Orient on Sat. #oafc

It's on then.