Youth team reach cup final

Pretty sure most people guessed that hence why the thread did not say we has reached the FA youth cup final.

By all accounts was told the final will be held at a neutral venue or one of the finalists ground.

Good turnout of fans there.

Absolurely no criticism of your posts, great you highlighted it, it was just me trying to show how I was looking at it and therefore guage what level it was. A great achievement. Really hope we can win the Final. That would be immense. Edited by singe

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's for teams in the Youth Alliance so basically category 3 & 4 academies.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_League_Youth_Alliance

I have another question!

WE beat Accrington, then Wigan, who are both in our Division, but I see nothing of the North west Division. I can see that MK Dons v cheltenham is the South V South West Final. Just not sure where the North West fit in.

I have another question!

WE beat Accrington, then Wigan, who are both in our Division, but I see nothing of the North west Division. I can see that MK Dons v cheltenham is the South V South West Final. Just not sure where the North West fit in.

Do you mean North East? But interesting question. Edited by MAC0AFC

Absolurely no criticism of your posts, great you highlighted it, it was just me trying to show how I was looking at it and therefore guage what level it was. A great achievement. Really hope we can win the Final. That would be immense.

Don't you know the youth team set up and national structure? What kind of armchair Latics fan are you?

I had to google it too to find out what it was and which teams were in it.

Well done to the team.

I see the youth team cup final versus MK dongs is at BP Monday 26 at 7pm kick off ,

lets try to get down there and back our lads

I cant get there til half time but I am gonna make the effort

would be great for them to get the main stand full for one night .